Intruder 2 ❤️‍🩹

After Tae fall asleep on the couch

The same intruder come in his chember through the balcony.

He is staring at Tae than he take out a blanket and cover him with it.

The said intruder sit infront of Tae's sleeping figure on the table.

The said intruder forward his hand and trace it on Tae's face but between his fingers and Tae's skin have little distance, his fingers are completely not touching his face.

" u take care of the whole Empire than why did u forgot to take care of yourself " whisper the intruder softly.

He look at the anklet which is on the dressing table, he stand up and go toward dressing table taking the anklet in his hand than again go toward Tae.

" hmm don't u like it, it's okay I got u another" said the intruder taking out one pair of silver anklets.

He tie them in Tae's feet than kissing then whisper " whatever u wear princess everything looks good on u ".

The said Intruder stand up and mumble again with a smirk " let's see how u gonna open them ".

The said intruder go toward the balcony and jump outside but not before taking a glance on Tae.

After a whole day means in Evening

Truth to be told Tae is annoyed, he is that much annoyed that he had shout on 3 maids which is impossible for him to do that but thanks to his humble nature he also said sorry to them.

Okay so first reason is that dream which he saw last night but the difference is that this time this dream was a little imitate but before that blurry figure could kiss Tae, Tae wake up covering in ssweats breathing heavily.

Second is that new anklets which he found in his foots in morning afterall that the first thing he saw after he wake up.

Each step he took a sound comes from the anklet which can be heard in whole castle and it's irritating for Tae.

And another thing which is making worried about Iu who didn't seem to be herself like she is hiding something from him and neither she come out from her chember and almost all the time spend in his chember and it's seems strange to Tae but he will wait for Iu to tell him things which is she hiding.

In Yuna's chember

Yuna and Jihoon laying on the bed naked blanket, there half body is covered by the blanket.

Jihoon's head resting on Yuna's chest sucking her left boob while holding her another boob, their lower body connected to each other as Jihoon is deep buried in his wife's warm cavity.

" what are u thinking about love " ask Jihoon leaving her boob with a pop sound.

" I was thinking about the jewelry which her majesty gave to his highness " said Yuna with a frown.

" I will get u thousands of jewelry forget about that and concentrate on me " said Jihoon giving a trust making her moan.

In midnight

Somewhere of the castle

A man sleeping naked on the bed and the first thing is saw after open his eyes making him smirk proudly.

A lady is standing infront of the mirror wearing nothing but just a shirt with buttons undone, tracing her fingers on the marks.

The shirt is reaching till her waist leaving her lower back in showcasing to thean who is licking his lips.

He stand up from the bed completely naked and go toward the lady who is standing infront of the mirror.

The lady look at the man through the mirror who is standing so close to her that she can feel his semi hard shaft poking in her lower back.

The said man grave her hips rubbing them sensual and start to grind against her ass.

" how much time u want " ask the lady ignoring his hard shaft.

" as fast as I get money " said the man taking off the shirt from her shoulders making it fall on the floor grabbing her fluffy boobs in both hands.

He start to suck in her shoulder biting her milky skin squeezing her boobs like a stress ball grinding against her.

She hold his hands which are resting on her boobs freeing her boobs from him and go where her clothes laying on the floor.

She take her purse and pull out a small bag which is full of gold coins giving it to him.

" this is for what u did last time and u will get more in the future " said the lady.

He smirk and go toward her putting his hand on her lower back pulling her close that their lower body touching.

The said man said in his knees infront of her staring at her trace her pubic part by his tongue still looking at her.

He hold her things from behind pulling her more close.

He lift her one lag and put it on his shoulder than she man give a lick to her licking hole making her shudder on her place.

She start to breath heavily feeling his warm tongue on her clit sucking on it, she hold the man's hair in her fist tightly pushing her face more in her vagina.

" arhhh....... " a groan left from her lips when he start to thrust his tongue inside her.

Heat start to form in her lower stomach, her body start to shiver in stimulation but he stop and pull his tongue back standing up.

She is looking at him with sweaty face and pull him by his neck attaching her lips to hers.

She start to devour his lips biting on them making them bleed than sucking them after, bodies sticking to each other like glue, hand roaming on his body feeling his hard muscles under her palm.

His hands resting on her ass tracing his fingers between her ass than cupping them, squeezing them.

He bend down a little still kissing her his hands are now on her inner thighs making him lift her in air.

She wrap her legs around his torso moaning in the kiss when she feel his dick brushing against her leaking vagina.

He put him on the bed and hover over her positioning himself to enter inside her but she stop him by putting her hand on his chest making him confuse.

She turn and lay on her stomach with wide spread legs and ass up a little in the air.

He smirk and pinch her clit making her scream in pain.

He position himself rubbing his tip on her anal making her desperate.

" please " she said pleading.

" please what " he said still rubbing.

" please fuck me " she said crying because of overstimulation.

" AAARRHHH!!!! " she scream when he enter in her in one go ain't giving her time to adjust.

He pulled out and again thrust with more intensity making her cry in pain.

He start to thrust wildly inside her by holding her hips tightly making her cry in pain and pleasure.

" FASTER.....PLEASE....GO.... FASTER......
ARHHHHHHH........ PLEASE......MORE....
FASTER " she shouting for more arching her back.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Yep I had edit the chapter because I was not satisfied by the last one 😮‍💨

I ain't writing smut again that's it 😤

okay who is waiting for googie
In next chapter bunny king is coming

share your thoughts

do votes and comments ❣️

see u in next chapter
byebye