Fear ❤️‍🩹

Continue from last chapter

After Tae come out from his chember he go towards Iu's chember.

He look at the new guards ask coldly " who are u, where are the previous once " making the guards nervous.

One guard gulp said " his highness they took leave as it's there turn to go their homes ".

A rule in Park kingdom that after performing their ( guards ) duties straight to 2 months every guard go their house for 3 days so they can spend their time with families.

Tae nod and enter in the chember, he frown not finding Iu there, he knock on the bathroom door finding it lock from inside.

Because of continuously knocking Iu wake up, she stand up slowly ask " who ".

" it's me sweetheart " she hear her favourite person voice tears welled up in her eyes, she just want to run straight to her hyungie's protective arms.

But stop recalling someone's words, she wash her face and wear her clothes than she come out from the bathroom.

Tae got worried seeing her wearing full sleeves and turtle neck dress, he ask " baby why are u wearing these clothes aren't u feeling uncomfortable in them ".

IU gulp said " hyungie am feeling cold that's why I wear them.

" cold how " ask Tae worriedly checking her temperature by touching her forehead.

" but u feel normal " said Tae.

" hyung it's not that serious it's because weather is changing " said Iu immediately.

" hmm don't be careless, I was just out for one day and u caught cold " said Tae.

" let's go for dinner " said Tae but Iu hug him tightly stuffing her face in his chest.

" my baby are u okay, I don't know why am feeling u are not good " ask Tae creasing her head.

IU try her best to not break down, she take a deep breath said " it's not like that hyungie, it just I missed u today, u know it's all boring to sit here ".

" that's why I told u to come with me u lazy cat " said Tae teasingly.

" sorry hyungie" said Iu.

" it's okay now let's go " said Tae making Our back away from the hug.

Now they are sitting on the the dinning table.

Emperor Park sitting on the head chair beside him one side sitting Empress Park while on other side sitting Jihoon with Yuna on the side chair.

Beside Empress Park sitting Tae while Iu sitting beside Tae.

Tae and Iu both feeling stare on themselves.

IU look up slowly but instantly look down when she see how Jihoon staring at her, making her uncomfortable in her spot, she is feeling naked under his gaze.

While with Tae, he is clenching the fork tightly feeling the same stares which he feeling from past days, but the stares are not making him uncomfortable nope, it's just they are irritating Tae to core, he is annoyed feeling the stares on himself, he look up and move his eyes in all directions but sign not finding anything suspicious.

The owner of the stares smirk noticing what Tae's just did and whisper to himself " desperate much aren't we princess ".

After having dinner in Tae's room

IU is sitting on the bed pouting while Tae is sitting on the couch doing some paperwork, his foots are resting on the table.