Rapist 2 ❤️‍🩹

The said intruder standing in s corner of the hall but his gaze settled only on Tae.

He is observing his every action how he ( Tae ) smile professionally, how he is talking to others with confidence,this body language everything.

The intruder see how Tae turn his head in his ( intruder ) direction but couldn't able to see him as other people are dancing so it's quite difficult to look.

The said Intruder scaning him ( Tae ) from head to toe.

He saw how his ( Tae's ) shoulder lengthy hair are dancing in air than his gaze fall on his ( Tae ) milky neck and those seducing collar bones making him ( intruder ) gulp, he lick his lips staring at his mily shoulder where he wants nothing but dig his teeths want to decorate his ( Tae ) shoulder with love arts, than his gaze fall on his blossoms which are protected underneath that beautiful silk cloth he take a shaky breath shaking his head to not think this much absurd.

" if my princess find out my fantasies he gonna be terrified " mumble intruder.

Than his gaze fall on his milk soft petite waist which is too lean than the last time he saw.

" I need to make a good diet for princess his waist become more lean " mumble the said intruder.

Than his gaze fall more down where that silk skirt protecting his ( Tae ) purity, the intruder worshiping his ( Tae ) body with his eyes and in the end his gaze fall on his ( Tae ) slender ankle where lies those anklets which are producing a beautiful sound dangling with each other than his gaze fall on his ( Tae ) feet which are secured on those beautiful white heels which he ( the said intruder ) got himself by paying a very good amount.

While in the other hand Tae is feeling that gaze again on himself scaning him head to toe, he look around but didn't found anyone.

" let's end your wait princess " said the intruder a smirk adoring his handsome face under that scarf which is covering his half Greek god face.

The said intruder recall the evening incident while looking at Tae's back but staring at the white dress which is wrapped around his ( Tae ) body perfectly.

In evening

The said intruder enter inside Tae's chamber through the balcony than his gaze fall in the red dress which is laying on the queen size bed.

He go toward it and scan it with his eyes said " hmm quite beautiful but my princess deserve more beautiful than this afterall it's his day ".

The intruder pick the dress and fold it and keep it aside on the bed than he pulled out a beautiful white dress from the bag which is he holding and a pair of beautiful heels.

" a beautiful gift from me to my beautiful princess " said the intruder scaning the white dress and heels.

He take that red dress and run out from the room through the balcony.

" hmm what am supposed to do with dress now " said the intruder looking at the dress.

" aah  haain perfect " said the Intruder thinking something.

After Party end

Only Jihoon, Bogum and Sohyun and 2 or 3 minister are present in the ball room discussing some kingdom matter.

Tae is walking through the corridor with worried expressions, he come infront of a chamber and entered inside.

" baby are you fine you didn't come out from your chamber and neither attend the part " said Tae worriedly to Iu who is sitting on the sofa reading a book.

" hyungie I was not in the mood that's why I didn't attend " reply Iu weakly.

" baby why are you sounds so low and why are you looking so pale " ask Tae cupping her face.

" it's not- " before she can complete her words she went limp in Tae's arms who's eyes got wide in terror.

" baby, Iu, princess open your eyes " said Tae tapping her cheek.

" guards call the royal physician " shout Tae from inside and one of the guard who is standing outside run to call royal physician.

Now royal physician checking Iu while Tae is standing there worriedly staring at Iu.

Iu gain her concious and first thing she saw thame royal physician checking her, a fear crawl in her heart she look at Tae with fear in her eyes.

" is she fine Mr Wang " ask Tae worriedly.

" his highness I guess Princess Lee knows what's the matter " said Mr. Jackson Wang from china observing Iu's facial expressions.

" what you mean Mr Wang " said Tae.

" it will be more better if his highness ask princess Lee " replied Jackson.

" Iu you know " ask Tae to Iu who is avoiding his gaze.

" hyungie that " said Iu stuttering in between.

" Iu what's the matter " ask Tae a bit sternly but got silence in return from Iu who's eyes filled with tears.

" Mr Wang you tell " order Tae blankly.

" princess Lee is one week pregnant his highness " said Jackson making Tae's whole world slip through under his feet while a sob escape from Iu's lips.

" leave " said Tae coldly, Jackson bow and leave from the room closing the door.

Tae is staring at Tae Iu who is crying silently and just one question is going in his mind " how ".

Tae sit infront of Iu and hold her shoulder said softly " how did this happened " but in return her sobs get loud.

She shake her head negatively than Tae cup her cheeks softly making her look up said gently " would not you tell your brother ".

Listening this Iu immediately throw herself in Tae's embrace who hold her tightly crying loudly in his arms.

" baby if you will not tell hyungie than how hyungie get to know " said Tae softly creasing her head.

After crying for 10 min in her hyungie's embrace she back away from the hug and wipe her tears but still hiccuping.

" now tell " said Tae creasing her head.

She look at Tae than stand up from the sofa infront of Tae who too stand up than Our start to undress herself infront of him.

" what are you do- " said Tae but his words died in his throat when Iu's dress fall on the floor who is now looking down tears rolling down from her eyes standing naked infront of his hyungie.

Tears welled up in Tae's eyes and roll down on his cheeks when he saw those ugly marks on Iu's body which was on her shoulders, he only look at her shoulder and clevage which filled with bite marks as if some monster torture her body without ounce of huminity.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Do votes and comments ❣️
see you guys in next chapter
byebye