💉Part 13

Upon feeling something soft on her lips, Aira's eyes shot open and noticed Haechans eyes staring at her lips in concerntration as his thumb rubbed over them, moving the hair out of her mouth

"Come on let's go" His hand found hers again and he walked away from the cliff edge, pulling the girl along with him. They both walked hand in hand down the deserted streets, taking their time to get home-mainly Haechan wanting to piss Chenle off. 

By the time they could see the house, their hands weren't together, due to Aira noticing they were and let go. They slowly approched the house, Haechan silently wishing Chenle was asleep because they took almost an hour to get home.

Unlocking the door, the boy held it open for the girl, closing and locking it after. The pair silently walked into the living room, about to climb up the stairs but a light turns on and Haechan sighs silently, knowing he's going to make it into a movie scene.

"Where have you two been?" "You know where we've been so leave us and let us go to sleep" Chenle chuckled sarcasticly and glared at the older boy, not even looking at the girl due to Haechans body covering hers. 

"You were at the cliff which takes 10 minutes to walk from and you guys took an hour so where have you been?" The older scoffs, finding it stupid that he's being scolded by someone younger than him. 

"Are you really going to sit here and scold us when Aira is tired and needs sleep? She hasn't slept in a few days which is why we were late because she's tired and was falling asleep" He could feel her eyes glaring into his back from blaming her when it was actually his fault for wanting to piss the younger off but he couldn't care less. He just wanted to sleep.

"Oh Aira are you tired? Go upstairs then, I'll talk to you later" He pointed towards Haechan then stood up to also walk upstairs. Upon hearing a noise however, he stopped in his steps and looked around confusingly but his eyes noticed Haechan pushing Aira up the stairs quickly. 

"You two stop right now" They stopped and slowly turned around with guilty smiles on their faces. "Hey Chenle...did I mention Gaeul?" The boy scoffed slightly but he knew he couldn't get angry at the girl. "Just go upstairs, we'll talk about it tomorrow with the guys"

They sighed in relief and practically ran up the stairs to avoid him finding anything else out-mainly on Haechans part. 

The next morning Aira woke up to her cat jumping on her and walking over her to bury herself underneath the girls arms, falling back asleep. The girl groaned and sat up, running a hand through her hair and standing up, going through the clothes she'd been given by Haechan the night before.

Looking at her outfit in the mirror, she shrugged and picked the sleeping cat up, walking down the stairs and taking a seat next to Jaemin who cooed at the cat, taking her out of the girls arms

"I see you're awake" She rolled her eyes, seeing the young Chinese walk up to her and sitting down next to her. "What's with the cat?" "I told her she could have it" "She. Not it" "Same thing" He sat down next to the other boy, pulling a face at the cat as he did.

After explaining the story to Chenle, Haechan lent back on the sofa and closed his eyes, not wanting to deal with the boys scolding. "Yo why's there a cat?" "Haechan became soft" Jisung shrugged at Jaemins response and walked into the kitchen, grabbing two apples and walking out offering one to the girl who thanked him in response. 

Haechan, who now had is eyes open, watched the whole interaction with a clenched jaw. "Don't eat an apple for breakfast. I'll make you someing if I have to" "You eat apples for breakfast half the time. The rest of the time you don't eat it. You'll have to come up with a better excuse next time" 

He rolled his eyes at the older Chinese who had just walked in, taking a seat next to Jisung on the other sofa. "Hey Aira. Cute cat. What's her name?" The girl smiled, happy someone finally calling her something other than it. "Her name's Gaeul. At least someone knows she's a girl not an it

"Haechan don't annoy Aira" The boy in question looks up confused as to why he's getting blamed when he hasn't done anything. "Why are you blaming me? All I did was sit down" He whines to the youngest who doesn't say anything back. 

"Are you making me food or not?" Renjun bursts out laughing, knowing the boy fucked up on his statement. The boys prepare themselves to listen to his excuse, getting ready to laugh their asses off. 

"You see I would but I have to uh..." His eyes trail around the room, searching for an excuse until his eyes land on a pretty convincing one,"feed the cat! Yes I need to feed...the...cat..." Once again Renjuns laugh can be heard all over the house, apart from this time the others can be heard too. Poor Aira who happened to be sat next to Chenle. "Yah Zhong Chenle!" The said boy just laughs at her.

"Haechan there's no cat food in the house I will go buy some later so you're free right now. There's nothing stopping you from making her food like you said you would" "Wow thank you Jaemin. You know Aira, Jaemin always brags about his cooking being amazing so why don't you ask him for something?"

She sighs in fake disappointment at the boy and moves her body to face the boys on the other sofa, lifting her hand towards her mouth to take a bite out of the apple. Haechan sighs in relief and Jaemin laughs before patting the boys arm and standing up, actually going to the shop. 

"Who's coming with me?" Aira raises her hand, still engaged in her conversation with Jeno about ice cream. "Just you two? Alright. We'll leave in 5 minutes then" She nods at the older, not really listening to him anyway, finding her conversation with Jeno much more interesting. "What about honeycomb? That one's my favorite" He nodded at the girl, telling her he likes that flavour as well.

"Aira Suh! Stop your conversation with Jeno and get moving how many times do I have to say your name?" "Chenle, Jaemin's bullying me!" He only shook his head at the girl, laughing at her antics. 

She walks over to the boy and notices another figure staring at her as well, both looking annoyed. When she figures out who he is she rolls her eyes, already stressed about going with him. "Lee Donghyuck"

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

How are we feeling?

I'm not sure what I feel about this chapter...

Random question...What's ya'lls favourite ice cream flavour? Mine's honeycomb :)

The gif above is actually one of my favourite ones of Haechan 😂