💉Part 14

The three of them walked in silence around the shop, none of them wanting to speak which caused an awkward silence

The three of them walked in silence around the shop, none of them wanting to speak which caused an awkward silence. Jaemin, wanting to break it, decided to send them off together to find stuff for the girls cat.

"Aira. Haechan. Can you two go find stuff you want for your cat whilst I do the actual shopping? Thank you!" not letting them reply, he spun around and left them on their own. The girl sighed and walked in the direction of the pet isle.

"Aira wait" The girl either didn't hear him or chose not to as she continued walking but the fact that she sped up showed it was most probably the latter. "Aira Suh slow down"

Haechan pushed the cart towards her, speeding up to catch up with the girl. Once he reached her, he couldn't slow down in time and crashed into her causing the girl to jolt forward, luckily it wasn't that hard so she didn't fall. Slowly, she turned around to glare at the boy who just gave her an annoyed look.

"If you stopped when I told you, this wouldn't have happened" His simple sentence left the girl staring at his back wide eyed as he walked down the isle, finding stuff for it. "What does Gato need?" The question was for himself but Aira heard it anyway and smacked the boy on the arm for reffering to Gaeul like that.

"Look you don't want me to call her it so i'll call her the second best thing. I don't like the cat anyway" She gave him a confused look, remembering that Jeno had mentioned that he likes cats. She didn't say anything though because she didn't want the conversation to be any longer than it already was.

"Are you two done arguing yet? I'm done already" The pair turned around to see Jaemin glaring at them. "I got the stuff. We can go now" She turned her attention onto Haechan who felt her stare and focused his eyes on her, raising his eyebrows in question. 

"I swear you two were fine yesterday" The boy rolled his eyes and left the two staring at each other, too tired to deal with them. "why are you staring at me?" "Why are you staring at me?" Haechan rolled his eyes at her pettiness and started walking over to Jaemin with the girl tailing him. 

"Aira. Chenle said your brother wants you to go home" The girl froze in her place upon hearing that and Haechan noticed, spinning around to find the girl a few steps behind him. He slowly approached her figure but she didn't seem to notice, confusing the boy. "You don't have to go home if you don't want to. You can stay with us" He tried to reassure her but she couldn't hear him, everything else being too loud for her. 

"Aira?...Aira?" She looked up at him only to look back down from the light being to bright for her. Haechan noticed something off with the girl and bent down to her height, looking up at her and holding her hands to pull them away from her face. "What's wrong?" Aira couldn't make out what he was saying. She could see his lips moving but didn't know what he was saying and it frustrated her that she was like this.

Tears brimmed in her eyes and the boy was shocked, now knowing that it wasn't about going to her brothers. "Hey look at me. Focus on me" He raised his hands to her face to line her eyes up with his. "Just focus on me okay?" She nodded at him, being able to hear him over all the other voices. 

Haechan signed Jaemin to walk over to the two and handed him the keys once he was close enough. Jaemin got the signal and left the two to walk to the car. The boy then put his focus back on the girl, not caring about the stares they got from custumers but he knew it would affect the girl. "Do you trust me?" Aira simply nodded again, in no state to reply to him. 

He sighed and stood up, placing his arms around the girls waist. He bent down a bit and lifted her off the floor causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. She burried her face in his shoulder to shield her eyes from the light. Haechan then closed his eyes and the pair disappeared only to reappear in the boys room.

He slowly placed her on his bed but the girl didn't unhook herself from him which caused the boy to fall ontop of her. Haechan grunted and tried to lift himself off her but she didn't let him which caused him to sigh. After a few seconds he flipped them over so he wasn't putting all of his weight on the girl.

"Aira baby what's wrong?"

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

Fun fact the video at the top is actually mine from my youtube account

I debated using baby but I still did anyway :)

y'all must hate me istg I'm terrible with uploading and I have like 4 books going at the same time omd.

Btw I started a new Haechan book if anyone wants to check it out ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Random question:what's your favorite song from the dream()scape album?