1. SWEET MEET

It is Candace's first day in Milano and she is overwhelmed under the stress of moving to a foreign country. She takes a break from unpacking her things and goes outside to see around.

When she reaches the street across the Duomo which is full of night clubs, an idea comes to her mind. She needs to calm her nerves by releasing some steam and those places are the heaven of free cocks plus no strings. Also this country is famous for the men living in, so she has a chance to have a good time with a stranger tonight.

Since it is still afternoon, she decides to go back home and find an alluring dress from one of her suitcases. She turns back the street she passed before which is full of cafes, wine shop, souvenier stores...

Candace sees something which makes her suddenly stop on her tracks when she passes in front of a candy shop. She comes closer to the glass facade to see it clearly, her face lit up against the delicate figure inside the shop.

There is an imitation sculpture of the Four River Fountain which is located in Roma. But hell, they had maden it with candy and it looks like a jewellery in that showcase.

As an architect, she craves seeing it for years and it is one of her favourite sculptures in Italy. Her eyes scrutinize every detail of it intently, there is no ignored detail. Candace assumes that whoever made this piece of art must be in love with that job.

"You like what you see?"

Candace startles against the unexpected question. She was so into that candy sculpture and couldn't realize someone was watching her. She turns her head and her heart escapes a beat.

There is a man near her with a tall frame, his arms are folded on his broad chest. Candace can see his well shaped body under his casual t-shirt. Her eyes travel on his muscled chest slowly, then she looks at his face.

The man has a tanned skin like the most of the men in this country. Despite having an athletic body like that, his face looks like he is in his early fourties which is strange for Candace. The men she knows at his age in Los Angeles were slouchy and lazy uncles.

He is smiling at Candace with a warm gaze in his brown eyes. He asked her a question, didn't he? She wants to answer it but she can't rip her eyes from his to think about it.

"Umm..." She swallows as keeping eye contact. "Excuse me?"

He takes a step towards her. "The sculpture. You like it?"

Candace realizes her hands had plastered on the glass as her eyes were consuming the piece. She immediately takes her hands back. "I, uh...no." She looks at him again, smiles this time. "I admire it actually."

She examines his handsome features, her eyes linger on his sharp jawline and his lushy lips. Then she looks in his eyes, he is staring at her face intensely.

"Do you?" He murmurs as holding her gaze.

"Yeah." Candace can't gather her mind as he looks at her like that. She isn't a shy person but she feels her cheeks get reddened under his gaze. She tries to calm down and smiles. "It's the sweetest art I have ever seen."

He chuckles at her and his low tone makes her insides tingle strangely. "Hearing it from a sweet girl like you..." His eyes travel on her body slowly, they linger on her breasts before coming back to her face and lock with her eyes. "...must be a praise, I guess." He murmurs with a hoarse voice.

Candace feels like a warm wind passes between her legs, her core is throbbing under this man's intense gaze. Suddenly feeling hot inside, she takes a shaking breath and her lips part.

His eyes drop on her lips and Candace can see how his pupils dilates. He licks his own lips before holding her gaze again. "You like candies, sweetheart?"