4. CANDY DREAM

The smell of marinara sauce surrounding the kitchen makes Candace's stomach grumble. She had cooked and plated the spaghetti, by the time she turns off the stove, the door bell echoes in the apartment. She runs to the door and opens it with enthusiasm. There she is...

Her best friend Lucrezia stands up in front of her with all her beauty. Her face enlightened by a broaden smile, her tanned skin is a darker caramel tone than her normal standards because of her vacation in the south.

"Oh, my God!" Candace screams and gives her besty the biggest hug.

"My God, Dacey!" Lulu screams back and squeezes her best friend in her arms.

After a few minutes of this love showering session, they carry Lulu's things into the hallway. Their eyes are shine with joy and they can't stop touching each other.

"How was your trip?" Candace asks.

"It was fine." Lulu answers. "I still can't believe you are here, my God!"

"Well, I was thinking all of this might be a dream till I see you here." She takes Lulu's suitcase.

They pass near the kitchen and Lulu smells the air happily. "Dacey, you cooked alla marina for me? Oh, how I missed your meals!" She gives Candace a nudge with her arm.

"Well, it's not for you. I am American, remember?" Candace teases her as smiling.

During their dinner, Lulu told her about the trip in Taranto, she had gone with her family. "I regret it every fucking day! You can't know how horrible it is being in a place full of hot guys but not be able to get laid with them." She whimpers with dissappointment. "I swear this is the last family trip I encounter."

Candace laughes to her pouting face. "Babe, you are free to fuck who do you want all year, except that ten days."

"But that ten days was the most productive period of the year."

"At least you spent it with your family, right? You have been missing them during the year."

Lulu's father is in textile sector and had a firm in America when they were in highschool. Before they graduate, his business had come to brink of bankruptcy and he had decided to move back to his own country. That's why Lulu had continued her college education in Milano.

"Yeah, but..." Lulu sighs. "The love showering session was gone a few days later and my kitty started to crave for a cock."

Candace laughes and remembers that thing she wanted to ask her. Even she is certain Lulu has nothing to do with Carlos in that way but she still wants to be sure. "Maybe your kitty will claw some muscled neighbor, huh? Carlos, maybe?"

Lulu chokes on her coffee, clearly never expecting the question. "What the fuck?!"

"Calm down." Candace reaches for a wipe to give it to her as laughing again. "I was joking."

"When did you guys met already?" Lulu asks and cleans her lips.

"Well," She thinks for a second mentioning about her candy daddy to her, then decides to keep that bomb till the end. "I went for shopping this morning and saw that lovely candy shop two blocks behind. Actually he already knew me and said you two had talked about me?"

"We had." Lulu seems a bit tense now. "He knew Diego moved for not coming back. Before I left for the holiday, Carlos saw your furnitures coming. Then he asked questions about my new homemate." Her mood shifts because of the topic.

Diego was her long time boyfriend -now is her ex- who had cheated on her after a one year of relationship. Lulu had found out the ugly truth the week he had proposed for marriage.