2. TASTING CANDY

Candace walks slowly in the storage, her fingers travel on the bowls from one to another. He can't stop but stares at her secretly since she comes into the shop. But now they are aware of each other's desires, so he devours her body with his eyes even she looks at him.

Candace looks at the coffee-flavored candies with sticks. "I wanna try this one."

He comes to her side and opens the bowl, takes a candy from it and hands it to her. Their fingers graze each other's and their eyes lock together intensely. "Here sweety."

Candace opens the packaging, lifts it to her lips and licks the candy as spinning it. "Mmm.." She smiles at him mischievously. She opens her mouth and sends her tongue outside, licks the candy slowly. "Mmm..."

He seems like enjoying the sight of her licking the candy willingly but not makes a move yet. Candace takes this as a challenge and sends her tongue till her chin, rubs the candy on it. She repeats this seductive gesture till his gaze darkened. She begins to move her head up and down as licking the candy. He moves forward to watch her naughty game closer and sends his hands on her waist. "You like it, sweety?"

She never stops and moans with an open mouth. "Eh heh."

Her answer makes his cock twitch as if she is giving him a blowjob on her knees, making these sweet voices. His grip on her waist gets tighter. "I want to taste it." He doesn't ask anymore, he demands what he wants.

Candace darts her tongue out again and spins the candy on it. He pulls her waist and gets her closer to him, leans onto her face. His tongue reaches forward, touches the rotating candy and retreats back.

Candace never stops spinning it, their eyes lock together, he licks the candy again. This time his tongue waits on it like hers, the candy rounds between their tongues. It melts slowly and they taste the chocolate in it. First, her tongue retreats and she tastes the chocolate in her mouth. Then he licks his own lips and commands impatiently.

"Again." His hands on her waist slip onto her hips and push her towards him.

Candace quenches her smile, sends her tongue on the chocolate and they lick it again. The chocolate gets smaller and smaller, then the tips of their tongues touch each other. She shivers and pulls her tongue in, moans as swallowing.

He can't wait anymore and pulls her towards himself. She suddenly crashes on his chest and drops the candy stick.

He commands impatiently. "Give me your sweet tongue."

Her knees tremble against the imperious gesture and her breathing gets faster. She rises on her toes, her breasts are grinding on his chest. He leans onto her face as licking his lips with anticipation and she darts her tongue out timidly. As soon as he sees her pinky tongue between her lips, his mouth closes on hers.

Candace feels a fire is ignited inside her abruptly. He takes her tongue into his mouth and she tastes his warmness. He twirles his tongue around hers, then he begins to suck on her little tongue. Candace moans and sends her hands to his nape.

His lips wrap around her little tongue, suck on it eagerly. Candace feels her knees tremble and she presses her breasts onto his chest for support. It makes him groan wildly and he presses her hips onto his groin. His hands knead the soft mounds of her buttcheeks.

"Ah.." She lets out a moan as ripping her lips from his. "Yes.." They begin to grind on each other's intimate parts between her moans and his groans.

Candace lifts her leg, grinds on his knee and his hand caresses her thigh. He grabs her buttcheeks to lift her, then she wraps her legs around his waist.