3. MEETING HIM

Candace wakes up with a broad smile on her face on Saturday morning. She stretches her limbs as yawning and rolls on her bed. It's been four days after the incredible sex session with that passionate stranger, but she still dreams about that night and wakes up happy.

It was ridiculous that she didn't even go to a night club like she planned after smitten by that oh-so-attractive man. Also he was as eager as Candace, so she was sore for two days after it. That's why she hadn't attempted to go to see him again.

Her days went with unpacking and tiding her things. Her master's education is going to start next week. Her homemate Lulu and she had been best friends since highschool in Los Angeles, however Lulu had come back to Italy for college.

Even though they had been separated in college, they had met every summer. After 4 years since high school, Candace moved to Milano to be Lulu's new homemate for one year. Now this two old best friends will meet again and be ready to shake the city.

After working in various architectural firms, Candace had chosen the field she tends to involve. Then she applied one of the best schools which gives master's education about restoration of historical buildings. That's why she is a student in Milano Polytechnical University now.

Candace decides to cook spaghetti for Lulu with her favourite sauce marinara which belongs to Italian-American cuisine. But she realizes there is no oregano what gives the flavor to the sauce, and decides to go shopping.

She feels too excited for going to a supermarket. After exhaling loudly, she smiled at her reflection on the mirror. Who am I kidding? Her plump lips wear a pink lipgloss which matches with her pink crop top. It is a little audacious for someone who has big boobs like her.

She walks on the way and passes the supermarket. When she reaches that familiar street, her heart beats faster. She never had difficulties about boys in highschool because of being a cheerleader, or in college, she had allured the men with her sight other than the female aura she radiates. And now she wants to attract a man, oh, attract a man so badly. Again.

Candace reaches the shop and takes a deep breath. She tosses her hair over her shoulders, pushes the glass door as straightened her back. The wind bell over the door rings as she comes in. She reaches the cash register, realizes a bell on the desk and pushes on it.

She looks around and her eyes slide to the corner where they shared their first kiss. Her memories are too clear, she can almost taste the marmalade in that chocolate and feels the soft surface of his tongue. Let me taste it, sweetheart...She realizes her breathing gets faster and a warmness spreads around her core.

Seriously! Now she needs an underwear change.

She hears footsteps from the hallway, her breathing stops suddenly and she looks at that direction. The incomer shows up at the corner and smiles at her.

"Ciao, bella!" The old lady greets her with a broad smile. Candace feels disappointed, she can't answer her for a second. "Come posso aiutarla?" The woman continues. How can I help you?

"I, uh..." Candace stammers, still can't speak.

The lady's face lits up with kindness. "Turista? No Italiano?"

Candace can speak Italian that much, at least she still learns. But she couldn't get her mind together. "Non abbastanza." Not enough.

"Bene!" The lady answers politely. "Aspetta un minuto, per favore." She signs with her index finger and turns around, go back to the hallway.

Appearantly, she went to find someone who can talk to her in English. Who can also dirty talk to her in English. You want me inside of you, babygirl? Her breathing gets faster again as Candace thinks about him, the memories of that fiery night assault her mind vividly. The feeling of being in his strong arms, delicate touches of his long fingers, the groans he let out as thrusting inside of her relentlessly, the wetness of his soft tongue traveling on her skin, his ambitious lips...