Chapter 8

I opened my door to my dorm and saw Ryujin sitting on the couch. Ryujin turned her head, saw me, and ran up to give me a big hug.

"Ryujin, you're back." I said as she hugged her tightly.

"How's your mom's? Did you have fun?" Ryujin let go of the hug and dragged me to the couch. Ryujin told me all the fun she had at her mom's making me wish I was there.

"Well, at least you had fun," Ryujin just smiled at me and unpaused the movie she was watching. I got up to clean the kitchen after making that mess this morning.

"Whatcha watching?" I asked, looking at the TV with interest.

"I'm watching 'The Call', someone recommended it to me." I just hummed in response and started washing the dishes.

I was washing the dishes while watching the movie, I was so busy watching it that I didn't realize Soojin was standing behind me.

"BOO," Soojin scared the daylights out of me.

"Soojin really. What are you still doing here?" I said, holding my chest and breathing heavily dramatically.

"Nobody told you," she said with a shocked face. I looked at her with confusion.

"I'M MOVING IN," she yelled.

I looked at her dumbfounded. Soojin touched my shoulder and looked at me worrily. My eyes go big, and she braced for impact.

"YESSSS, YOU'RE FINALLY MOVING IN," I hugged her and started jumping up and down.

"MIJOO, stop jumping, we're gonna get a noise complaint before she even moves in." Ryujin stated, which made me stop jumping.

"How about when I get home from work, we all go out for dinner." Somehow, Yuqi heard something about food and ran out of the room so quickly.

"Sure, what time do you get off work?" Ryujin asked me. "I go to work at 3:00 p.m. and I get off at 9:00 p.m" I stated.

"It's official then, we're going to dinner at 9:30 p.m."

"And don't worry, guys, it's on me," I pointed at myself and nodded up and down.

Yuqi grinned and gave me a thumbs up, then walked back to her room. Soojin shook her head at me and walked over to the couch, and sat next to Ryujin.

"Oh also I forgot to tell you guys. Hong Joong is having a party this Saturday." Soojin sprung up from behind the couch with a happy expression.

"Well that's surprising, I thought he was scared of girls or something," Ryujin chuckled a little bit.

"Well I don't care. We have to go," as Soojin jumped over the couch and walked over to me.

She pouted her lips and batted her eyes at me.

"Even if I wanted to go, he probably wouldn't let us," I stated as I looked around and scratched my head.

Soojin grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me viciously.

"Ok, ok, fine, we can go. Whoever else wants to go, speak now or forever hold your peace," Soojin looked over at Ryujin, and she just nodded her head.

Yuqi yelled from her room that she wanted to go. Soojin squealed in excitement and jumped back on the couch.

I continued washing and putting the dish to dry. After I finished, I walked over to the cabinet and grabbed some popcorn. I put the popcorn in the microwave and waited. When the popcorn finished, I took it out and poured it in a bowl, and walked over to the couch. I handed Ryujin the popcorn and sat down.