Chapter 11

A/N- Soooo, I decided to change the POV of the story because it's easier for me to write. Sorry for the sudden switch up. It's just easier for me to be more descriptive.

*****

While laying down on the couch trying to fall asleep, someone just had to come and interrupt my peace. I don’t know who hopped on the couch, but I’m guessing it was Soojin.

“Mijoo-ah, are you still awake.”

“Not anymore. What do you want?” I said with my eyes still closed.

“I wanna see the text messages.”

I opened my eyes to see Soojin, not really a surprise. I deeply sighed, grabbed my phone, and handed it to her. I scooted up a bit so I could lay on her lap as she read the text messages.

“Hmm” is all I heard Soojin say before she handed me back my phone.

I was weirded out by that because she usually would be the most excited about it. I got up off her lap and gave her a weird look.

“That’s all you have to say,” I said, scratching my head.

She looked over at me and started laughing at me. I was completely dumbfounded with the whole situation.

“I was just joking with you. I think he’s a keeper, like dating material,” she said, nudging my shoulder.

I went from dumbfounded to not being able to contain my smile. She started laughing hard at me as I hid my face with my hair. She tried removing my hair from my face, but I wouldn’t let her. I got up off the couch and went to my room to avoid Soojin teasing. On my way to my room, I ended up bumping into Yuqi, making Soojin laugh hard.

“You good, Mijoo?” Yuqi, while looking at me weirdly.

I just gave her a thumbs up and rushed into my room. I slammed to the door behind me and jumped on my bed. I covered my face with my pillow and closed my eyes. Now, it seems like every time I close my eyes, I see him. My door opened, and I felt someone jump on top of me. It was probably Soojin.

“Ohh, so now you're dreaming about him now, huh?” Soojin teased me as I continued to cover my face with the pillow.

It took a couple of minutes before Soojin got off of me. I was relieved when she did. I could finally breathe, but then she snatched my phone and ran out the door. I didn’t even care at this point, I was too tired to even get up. I shut my eyes before I went to work, I knew one of the girls would wake me up. I hope.

Before I knew it, it was already time to go to work. I guess I wasn't that tired then. I got out of bed and got dressed for work. I didn’t want to go to work, but one thing made me wanna go.

Mr. Chipmunk

The more I think about it, the more I want time to go by faster so I can get to work faster. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked to see if Soojin did anything to my phone. Everything seemed normal, so I got ready to leave for work.

I walked out of my room and out the front door.

*****

I got into work expecting to see him, but there was no sign of him. I walked behind the counter and put my stuff in the back. I put on my apron and walked back to the counter. I think Soobin and Chaeyoung noticed something was going on, but they didn’t ask.