43. | Chocolate Chip

Stumbling through the front door of the penthouse, our lips are stuck together like magnets, moans and groans slipping between our lips as we fumble to undress ourselves

Pinned to the wall, Alex moves to my neck, kissing and sucking. I undo the clasp of his belt, pushing his pants down. He steps out of them and I slip out of my heels, kicking them away from me. Our lips collide once more, our hands struggling to keep off. He hauls me up into his arms, our lips still on each other, and carries me up the stairs to the bedroom.

He pins me to the wall, kissing my neck. He sucks at a specific spot, just below my jawline, and my back arches. His hands unzip my dress in a fluid motion, letting it pool at my feet on the floor.

Before I can think, I'm laying on the bed with Alex on top. My fingers pull and tug at his hair as his hands roam my body. They pull at my panties, and I lift my hips, allowing him to pull them off. He discards them on the floor, separating only for a second to pull his boxers down.

We're both hungry and full of desire. For each other. Full of need.

I've been lusting after him practically all night. Especially after he told me how much he wanted to rip that dress off of me.

He kisses down my neck, to my breasts, and I arch my back. Within seconds, my strapless bra is coming undone, following the direction of the rest of the pieces of clothing.

I press at his chest as I remember something. He pulls away, letting me sit up a little as the both of us breath heavily. "Do you have protection?"

"You want to use some?" He asks. I know it's a genuine question. I can see it in his eye.

"I just don't want to risk getting pregnant, especially with me not being on the pill and it's so early into our relationship." I find myself explaining.

He cups my face. "It's okay. You don't have to explain yourself to me." He assures me, staring straight into my eye. "If you want protection, we'll use protection."

"Okay." I smile, my heart fluttering.

"Move up the bed, so you're comfortable." Doing as he said, I slide up to lay at the top of the bed, Alex walking to the nightstand. He pulls out a condom and climbs onto the bed to me. "Do you want to prepare or anything?"

At that, I smile, then I'm pushing him to lie on his back. I kiss down his chest as I slide down, watching his reaction through my eyelashes. "You and I both know I'm not fragile."

He smiles knowingly, grabbing my hips and flipping us over. I grin up at him. He kisses my neck, pulling away only to open the condom then roll it on. His lips are back on mine, warm and soft. His tongue runs along my bottom lip and I open to him, my hands pinning his face to mine.

He doesn't seem to mind.

I moan against his mouth as I feel him press against my entrance. I feel him slam inside, slipping in easily as my eyes roll. "Fuck." He curses, pressing his forehead to mine as he catches his breath. "God, you feel amazing."