1

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

"Hiii" Dylan said with a smile as she walked towards her car

"Hey girl" Niyah said returning her smile

"Hi Kam!"

"Good afternoon Dylan. Niyah." He said nodding his head in the direction of the two before opening and they got in the back of the blacked out Cadillac Escalade.

"That man is so fucking fine Dylan, I'll fuck him." Niyah said when Kam closed the door

Dylan watched her with wide eyes, although the 2 have been friends for almost 2 years now, she never got used to Niyah's boldness.

Niyah has been crushing on Kam since the day she saw him. He always had on the one of the few work outfits he had together, but nonetheless professional all black clothing. He was a man of few words but he was more than respectful and would reply whenever they asked for his opinion.

"You are aware he's 9 years older than you?"

"Ain nun wrong with Unc 'nem." She replied and watched as he opened the car

-

"Kam"

"A'Niyah" he responded his focus now on the woman in front of him

"Can you drop us off to this address instead of Dylan's apartment?"

"Where is this?" He looked down at the phone as they stood the the cafe waiting for the girls drinks to be called out

"My brothers house"

He simply nodded his head and went back to looking around the slightly chaotic place.

She turned around and walked towards Dylan who now said her goodbye's to an older woman she started a conversation with.

"Dylan that man probably sees me as a fucking childdd" she mumbled when she got close enough so only Dylan could hear

"Why would you say that?"

"He barely talks to me. He literally only engages in conversation if you start it."

"Orrr maybe he nervous around youuu"

Niyah gave her a face that screamed 'really nigga' making her laugh

"If he doesn't like you it'll be okay, you're very pretty and well educated it'll be anybody's honor to get to know you Niyah."

"Did Miss honor roll, 20 and half way finished with med school call me smart?"

"Stop that Niyah" she said grateful for her skin complexion and the fact you couldn't see her fact heat up.

Dylan had a habit it trying to downplay her accomplishments, Niyah never let her forget how far she's come at such a young age even though she was only 3 years older

They were both very intelligent, Niyah being 23 with 1 more year in medical school.

She would be graduating at 24, and after that she would be getting more than enough with her paid internship for the next 3 years and officially a doctor at 27.

Now Dylan, she would be officially a doctor at 25.

The average age of a doctor out of residency was 29, they were both more than proud of each other.

"Your sure your bother is okay with me coming over?"

"Girl his annoying ass would be just fine. We don't have to stay long if you feel uncomfortable with that, my car is just at his house."