6

3rd Person POV
*not edited*

Zy'air walked up to the group of people. He didn't know 3 of them and honestly he didn't care to know them.

"Ian think yo ass was bout to come, not gon lie"

"Type shit" he said in response to ace and leaned against the wall

He was only here because Dylan was supposed to be coming. He hasn't seen her in a week, but they spoke everyday.

"Say yo sister friend coming?"

"My sister got too much friends nigga ion know which one you talkin' bout" Meech said shaking his head responding to Ty

Ty was only here because his sister was here, his sister was only here because Tay was trying to get at her. Nobody really cared, this wouldn't be the first time they hung out with the group.

"Brown skin, kinda tall, always dressed up and shit. She always with her nigga."

"Nigga Dylan?" Meech said and he smiled

"Hell yea"

"She should be here. Leave that girl alone twin" he said shaking his head at Ty

I'll Flash the fuck out and kill his bitch ass

Zy'air thought to his self feeling the strong urge to take his gun out from under his hoodie and his hand in hoodie pocket feeling the metal under his hoodie.

As he stared at the man he could feel a strong feeling of possessiveness enter his thoughts. Spacing out and keeping his eye on him completely unaware of the 2 people calling his name.

He only snapped out of his train of thought feeling a hand touch his arm. As he was about to get more upset than he already was he was Dylan standing in front of him.

The thoughts in his head disappeared and his mood did an entire 180.

"Zy'air you okay?" She asked watching his facial expression lighten a bit "what wrong?"

"I'm good mami, I missed you." He said so only she heard him before reaching out and pulling her closer to him

His hand resting on her waist and Dylan felt her face heat up as he did this in front of everybody with no care in the world.

She wrapped her arms around him in the hug he was initiating before backing up when his arms loosen from around her.

"We were trying to tell you we're about to leave but you weren't listening."

"Sorry." He said eyeing her seeing the skims folded pants set in grey along with the long sleeve top. The 26' inch wig she had on was styled in a deep side part with waves and stopped just above her butt.

"You coming in the car with us?" She asked and he shook her head

"I'm driving my car, ion know them people Nia." He said and she took his hand going outside where everybody went. Following directly behind her.

He watched her slightly exposed back, her dermal piercing, and traveling down to her ass that moved effortlessly.

Damn