5

3rd Person POV.
*not edited*

*I just changed his name in the new update*

Niyah moved around for a moment, her face buried in the pillow, the blanket over her head, and her left leg up.

The slight headache she felt made lying in bed feel like a heaven sent dream.

She refused to move her head out the covers more than scared to face the reality that she wasn't in her room, praying that everything was just a dream last night.

The manly scent of the bed gave it away before she even got herself together.

After however long of prolonging the process, she finally moved the blanket from over her face immediately closing her eyes at the new found light. After adjusting she sat up and looked around at the getting use to the brightness and slightly jumped seeing a big ass dog staring at her.

She stared at it back not knowing if she could move or not and the staring match continued until it barked

"Absolutely fucking not" she called out looking at him like he was crazy

She could feel like slight fear she had increasing and before she got the chance to show that the dog stood and happily walked towards the stairs. Her eyes followed and she slightly froze making eye contact with Kam.

She was in his in his house, in his bed, in his damn clothes, and now he stood in front of her with no shirt on.

She tried her best to not look down.

"You scared of him? I can tell him to go downstairs" and she shook her head

"It's okay, I just didn't know he was aggressive or not"

"Having a staring contest isn't exactly the way to go with a aggressive dog" he said somehow finding humor in the situation "but he's not, more so curious. He just sees me in here."

Well it was glad to know I was in a bed he had sex on yesterday or something

She nodded not knowing what to say but he saved her from that embarrassment and spoke up

"I was waiting for you to wake up. Come downstairs and eat." He said shocking her at his tone of voice it was..authoritative.

She didn't argue, she was hungry as hell.

He watched as she threw the blanket off of her and walked towards the stairs he stood by. Moving to the side, letting her walk in front of him he guided her down to the kitchen.

"Your phone has been ringing for 'bout a hour now." He said pointing over at her phone that sat the exact place she left it

Walking over she picked it up seeing miss calls and text messages back from everybody she called last night. The list consisted of her brothers and their friends, along with Dylan. Sending them a text letting them know she was okay, seeing her phone was fully charged, which he obviously did.

"It's just everybody I called last night, they're making sure I'm okay." she said lowly but loud enough for him to hear

He nodded at that

"I would hope that was the case, seeing as you called them at 4 in the morning repeatedly."

Her hands clasp together in her lap and she tried her best to hide the fact she felt like crying at the moment.

"I'm sorry I called so late. Nobody was answering and I was by myself because the guy I went on a date with got upset that I didn't want to go back to his house so he left me by myself then I started to get scared. The restaurant was about to close and you were literally the last person on my contact list" she ranted, something she did when she felt bad or was scared. In this case both.