Part 27

⚠️ This chapter contains 18+ content if you are underage or not comfortable in reading that you can skip that part.

***********

Pov- Anvi

"Aap kuch bol kyu nhi rahe ho bole na.." I was saying but Rana sa furiously pinned me to the shower wall

"Kyu kon lagta h woh apka jo apko itti chinta ho rahi h or humne apko mana Kiya tha n last time tho kyu" Rana sa said angrily while ruffling his hair on anger and he was looking so damn sexy that bad thoughts were coming in my mind after looking him like this.

'Huuuhhh shut up anvi in this situation stop thinking dirty'i mentally cursed my mind for thinking dirty now.

"But aap ek baar.." my words were cut by him

"Strip" five letters and only word came out of his mouth which was enough to give me goosebumps and my jaw dropped after hearing that.

"What Rana sa aap hosh Mai ho n aap kya bol rahe ho" I said cause my mind was still not able to register the word which Rana sa said

"Yes biwi I am in my full consciousness and I know what I am saying so strip Rani sa didn't you wanted  this only that's why you went to that strip club right"Rana sa said little did I want him to touch me.

"What are you thinking Rani sa strip or should I do that honours also" he said while closing the gap which was left between us and I felt something in my south making me clench my thighs and Rana sa saw my reaction and a smirk appeared on their face

"How badly do you want to get fucked by me biwi?" Rana sa said while leaning towards me and I felt a pointed thing poking my waist I turned my gaze towards it and saw a gun in Rana sa's hand making me shock

" Tell me jaan I am waiting" he again said while moving the gun up and down from my waist to my hips and the shirt which I was wearing was not helping me in the situation making my core wet and my nipples got more hardened.

"Rana sa yeh gun kyu" I finally asked making him lean more into me

"Cause biwi today I will not fuck you this gun will fuck you and this is your punishment" he said and suddenly the shower above us started and cold water started flowing between us making goosebumps erupting in my body.

"It will hurt Rana sa" I said while maintaining my eye contact with him

"It's your punishment jaan" he said while started giving me wet kisses on the neck and I was feeling so needy that I was just clenching my thighs.

I felt a pain in my neck when Rana sa bite my sweet spot making me moan but soon he started sucking there and I was sure that tommorow morning I will have a hard time hiding these hickeys.

He moved downwards towards my clevage and a gave bite there before moving his face towards me "are you uncomfortable jaana?" He said while directly looking into my eyes and I was already feeling naked infront of him as I was feeling he was directly looking into my soul and I shooked my head.

And the very next moment his lips were on mine and this time I took responded to the kiss while pulling him more to me while my hands went to his shirt button opening them one my one and soon both my shirt and his shirt were somewhere on the ground leaving me only in my garments while he was still wearing his pants and we both were busy kissing each other.

Between the kiss he muttered jump and I was quick enough to wrap my legs around his torso and pulled me making my back touch the cold wall while the cold water still running between us. He started giving wet kisses on my neck after kissing me hard and soon my undergarments were also lying on the floor until I felt the top of gun touching my wet core making me gasp I tried to again clenched my thighs but he stopped me by his gun "don't close it jaan if you don't want to increase your punishment"he said  while directly looking into my eyes not for one second his eyes roamed around my body he was only looking into my eyes.

He suddenly rams the gun inside me making me moan out his name loudly and I saw his eyes got draknend making my nipples more hard.

He started to thrust the gun more inside making me moan his name and my nails were digging in his naked back but he still fucked me with the gun while kissing my lips I was loving this but the pain was unbearable cause of which tears started flowing from my eyes but Rana sa was quick enough to drank my all tears that were mixed with water which was flowing from the shower.

He was thrusting so hard that my orgasm was near but before that Rana sa took out the gun making me curse at him but he was quick enough to shove the gun inside my mouth "lick it Rani sa see how taste and this time I was lenient with the punishment if today's event again repeated then next time I will fuck you myself so hard while infront of the dead body of the person who will dare to touch what's mine and about you I will make sure that you will not be able to walk for one month" he said while making me lick the gun and after he make sure I licked it he took the gun out while smashing his lips on my lips while thrusting his tongue inside my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth.

"You taste like heaven biwi" I heard him saying in between the kiss.

************

Mujhe sharam aagayi🫣 likhte likhte.Guys I have wrote something mature for the first time hope I met with your acceptation do tell me if I lacked somewhere I will try to improve it.

Target vote -300
Comment 75

In the last chapter you all didn't complete the comments target but all were still messaging me to update the chapter so for you all I am updating this but if in this chapter you all didn't complete the target I will not going to update the chapter till it's completed.

⚠️And one more thing I am doing a questionnaire of his amore if you all have questions related to the story ask in the comments of this chapter hopefully in next chapter I will answer all the questions so do ask.

Hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then bye see you soon ❤️

Thank you;)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️