Part 38

Pov-author

It's been a month since Anvi and Ranvijay have come back from bali.In this month both had many blissful nights while anvi rejoined her office also and Ranvijay himself took the charge to pick and drop her stating that like this he can spend sometime with his wife cause at home his wife doesn't pay attention on him.

Back to present all the youngsters were sitting in the garden while playing cards while as usual Ranvijay was sitting there with his first wife doing romance with her.

"Bhabhi sa you know I just brought a new video game do you wanna play I will teach you" ansh asked excitedly

"Ya sure why not and you don't have to teach me i already know how to play cause back at home me and Aniket Bhai used to have match every weekend"she replied making them shock

"Ooh then bhabhi sa will definitely win today"Anika said as they all stood to move towards the gaming room.

"Ansh thoda easy play karna apni bhabhi sa ke sath agar woh haar gayi tho muh banate ghumegi" ranvijay said while typing something on his laptop and a smirk was there on his face

"What do you mean by this Mr Rathore?" Anvi asked while raising her eyebrows while her hands were on her hips trying to look angry but instead she was looking cute.

"Jo aap samjhi Mrs Rathore" he replied while now turning his whole attention towards her his specs were lying on his nose bridge making his look hot but anvi controlled herself and kept her angry look

"Aapko ky pata h ma pro hu gaming m har baar bhai ko hara deti thi" anvi said while flipping her hairs back meanwhile the youngsters were enjoying there bickering

"Woh bichara easy play karta hoga taki uski bhen ko bura na lage" he replied wanting to tease her more

"Ohh then why don't we have a match between us Mr Rathore"anvi asked while challenging him and all the youngsters were shocked at the way anvi challenged him.

"Ohk but what will I get if I win the match" he said while standing not before keeping his first wife aside safely

"If you win them I will fulfil your one wish and if I win then you have to fulfill my wish" she said making him nod.

Everyone started to move towards the gaming room but suddenly Ranvijay held anvi's hand and pulled her back "Rani sa be ready to fulfill my wish tonight" he huskily whispered while leaving her behind in a shock.

**********

"Okay so I am setting up the game"ansh said

"I am on bhabhi sa's side" Anika said following by abhishek and ansh.

"Ha ha bhabhi sa ke anne ke baad sabne side badal di koi n ma akela hi theek hu" Ranvijay said while making a sulking face.

"Okay okay now let's start the game" the trip said in a unison and soon the game started.

Game was cut to cut both were playing amazingly the siblings were shocked that for the first time someone was giving tough competition to their bhai sa.

Ranvijay turned his attention towards anvi and saw she was so intently playing the game while a beautiful smile was adorning her face not having the heart to make her losse he slowed down the car resulting anvi to win.

"Yaaaayyyyyu" the Rathore siblings along with anvi cheered anvi stood and both the Rathore brothers twirl her in excitement.

"Dekho dekho jit gayi m dekha ky bol rahe tha ma jit nhi paungi and all.. ahhh" anvi said while moving infront of him and she was poking her finger on his face and he holded her finger and pulled her making her sit on his lap.