Part 40

Pov-author

All the youngsters soon reached the village fair.Shanvi,aniket and radhika also joined them.

"Yrr aniket Bhai yeh apki girlfriend kab ayegi abhi tak nhi ayi h mujhe andar Jana h" Anika said while whining beside anvi as they all were standing at the entrance of the fair with a lot of security guards surrounding them and by now all the people were aware that their king has also came in the fair while they were waiting for radhika who has still not reached.

"Yeh dono nanad bhabhi ko pata nhi alag hi excitement h itta excited tho chote bache nhi hote jita yeh dono ho rahe h" Ranvijay muttered while indicating towards anvi and Anika but it was clearly heard by everyone

"Kya bola aapne jara phirse bolenge" anvi said in a deadly tone while both the girls were glaring him

"Nhi nhi jaan mene tho kuch nhi bola ma kuch bol sakta hu aapko"he said while trying not to meet her gaze but before anvi could say anything they all heard a voice

"Sorry sorry we are late cause of traffic" radhika said while coming towards them with a girl who was looking like she was in her early twenties.

"You" "Aap" both the girl and anvi said simultaneously making everyone looked at them

"Tum janti ho meri bhen ko anvi?" Radhika questioned her

"Ha aarohi meri company m hi kaam karti ha"she said making everyone nod

"Oo yeh bhoot acchi h baat h phir waise btw guys she is my younger sister Aarohi Shrivastav and aaru you already know them as I already talked to you about them" radhika said and aarohi nooded with a smile while passing a greeting towards other.

The whole time the introduction session was going on someones eyes were struck at aarohi he was not able to blink his eyes away cause he was thinking if he would blink his eyes mat be the angle infront of him will be gone.

But his thoughts got broken when he felt a nugged on his hand "Statue over ansh"anvi said while smirking

"Huh ky bola apne bhabhi sa" ansh asked while coming out from his thoughts

"Hm hm pheli nazar m aise jaddu kardiya tera ban betha ha mera jiya" anvi said while a teasing smile was present on her face

"Kya kuch bhi samjh rahe ho aap aisa nhi h" ansh said while trying not to shutter

"Ma ky samjhi ma tho gana ga rahi thi waise kuch samjhna tha ky" she asked while raising her eyebrows

"Nhi nhi kuch nhi chaliye aap andar"He said while running away from her.

**********

"Bhabhi sa woh dekhe waha kiti Sundar Sundar bangles mil rahi h or jhumke bhi h chaliye waha chale" shanvi said while dragging all the girls attention towards the shop and with in a blink of an eye all the girls were infront of that shop meanwhile the boys were following them like a lost puppy carrying their bags.

All the boys were standing a little away from the girls as they were already tired and were regreting coming here when suddenly Ranvijay's eyes fell on the scene happening infront him which irked him and he angrily marched towards the men who was making his wife wear the bangles.

"Stay away I can make my wear the bangles" he said while anger was dripping from his tone and the men gulped down while immediately moving behind while muttering "shama kare maharaj"

"Kaisi lag rahi h yeh" anvi said while excitedly showing her bangles making a tingling voice and after seeing her this cute antic ranvijay's anger was melted and a smile appeared on his face.

His Amoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें