Book Alert ‼️

✷ Destiny Part 3 ✷

✷ Destiny Part 3 ✷

They are a couple with both having imperfections but still both refuse to give up on each other.

                     ✧✧✧✧✧

Perfect!!!! That's what he is called.The one of the richest men in the world who holds power.Politicians, businessman bows there head in front of him no one wants to be on his bad side.He hates people who are careless.No one can say anything to him except her.

                    ✧✧✧✧✧

Chirpy!!!what she is.The most pampered girl by her brother's.She always lives her life to the fullest never cared for anything.She was born like a princess and she became a queen.She is kind and funny for the people who are good to her but can be a fire for some people.Her most favourite thing is to irritate him.

                   ✧✧✧✧✧

"Bhai you don't love her cause you are just obsessed with her'

'Yes she is not my lover she is my junoon'

.
.
.
.

Shivaansh
"Though she annoys me , but her absence ruins me and I am better off annoyed than ruin"

Adhira
"He is not my sunshine, he is my moonlight who is always there for me even in my dark times"

                      ✧✧✧✧✧

She is childish,
He is mature

She is careless,
He is responsible

She is clumsy,
He is perfectionist

And here they prove
'Opposite attracts'
.
.
.
.
what will happen when she meets her childhood sweetheart after years ?
What will happen when she gets to know about his real identity?
Will her childhood crush would ever turn into a forever love?

✧✧✧✧✧

Dedication

If t is meant to happen it will happen no matter what.

********

Hello lovelies your author is back with Part 3 of destiny as you all showed immense love on first 2 parts so as I promised you all before that when I will complete 1k on Instagram I will release part 3 so soon my 1k is going to complete and the day my 1k completes first chapter will be released.

I know I have released the unexpected love before but due to some reasons I deleted it and now I am rewriting it with new plot.

Hope you all will show your love❤️

Thank you;)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️