Part 39

Pov-author

Anvi slightly groaned in her sleep when she felt sunlight peeping out from curtains disturbing her peaceful sleep.She tried to turn away to the side but felt a large grip around her which was not making her able to move.

She opened her eyes and saw her husband half laying on her with his head ducked into her neck.His upper body was naked while he was just in his boxers making her remember their last blissful night and a blush appeared on her face after remembering it.Even after their so many blissful nights anvi still feel shy about it.

Stoping her dirty thoughts her eyes moved towards the clock which was showing 9:30 in the morning making her realise that today they have to go to the fair also in afternoon so she tried to slip from his hold only to fall back again and a wince left her mouth when she felt pain in her south.

She tried to remove his hand but all went on vain when he pulled her closer while tightening his grip around her.

"Rana sa mujhe chodiye mujhe ready bhi hona h hatiye n thoda" she pleaded him but he didn't gave her a heed.

"Biwi sleep and let me sleep also last night you didn't let me sleep I am so tired and so you are so shh" he replied in his sleepy voice making her jaw dropped

"Haww juthe mene kab apko sone nhi Diya aap hi beast ban kar bethe tha" she snorted at him

"Oo tho phir woh kon tha jo bol raha tha rana sa more , please fast,ahh.." he was saying while smirking but anvi kept her hand on his mouth making him shut

"Chii kite besharam ho shant reh" anvi said while her face was red due to embarrassment.

"Kyu aab kyu raat ko tho bhoot bold thi abb kyu shy ho rahi ho biwi" he replied while smirking at her

"Hayee mujhse baat mat kar mujhe Jane de shower lene"she tried to remove his hand but again got failed

"Chaliye phir hum bhi chalte h shower lene" he said while getting up

"Ha theek h aap jaye shower lene m guest room ma shower le lungi" she replied playing dumb with him

"Nhi aap waha kyu lengi aap guest thodi h aap mere sath humare room m lengi"he said making her shock

"Chii besharam insaan sharam kare thodi" she replied while trying to hide her face due to shyness

" Apni biwi se kaise sharam or waise bhi aap bol rahi thi n hume humari country ke liye contribution karna chaiye tho humari country m water ki kiti kammi h we should save water jaan" he said while making an innocent face and anvi's jaw dropped after listening to it.

"Kuch nhi matlab hatee yaha se bhoot besharam h aap" she said while pushing him and she ran inside the washroom.

"Aree biwi suno tho" he said while chuckling behind her.

********

Anvi stepped outside the washroom after claded in her casual outfits.She went towards the mirror and started drying her hairs.She was in the middle of drying her hairs when she felt two hands wrapped around her waist and a face pressed in the Crook of her neck.

"Biwi you are looking eternal I think we should cancel the plan of going out I have better plans than that" he said and a blush quoted on her face.

"No way we are cancelling our plan so stop dreaming Mr Rathore" anvi said while keeping the dryer aside and was applying her lipstick while Ranvijay was still holding her.

"Jaan" he mumbled in her neck

"Ji Jaan ki jaan" she said and felt him smiling against her skin.

"Does periods hurts?" he asked while pulling his head out and keeping his chin on her shoulder making her hault.

"Don't even ask about it,it is such a painful thing" she says while making faces

"Oo is it then why shouldn't I make you free from it for straight 9 months" he whispered huskily while sensually biting her earlob and a shiver ran down her spine after hearing his words.

"Rana sa aap kite besharam hogaye ho sachi m kuch bhi baate karte ho aise kon casually yeh sab baate karte h ma apko bol rahi hu aap n tution classes chalu karo besharam kaise bane" she said while her face was full red due to embarrassment and after his words she remember that she has already missed her periods from last month and she made a mental note to visit doctor.

***********

Both of them descended the stairs once they were ready and saw everyone were already settled on the dinning table and were waiting for them.

"Bhabhi sa ky hua Bhai sa maane ki nhi" Anika whispered her as soon anvi settled beside her

"Maan Gaye" she said making her cheer yeyyy

"Anika ky pagal ho gayi ho ky aise kon chilata h" shreya scolled her daughter as she startled everyone by her scream.

"Sorry woh excitement ke wajah se" Anika said speeshily

"Kaisi excitement?"their dadi sa asked

"Woh dadi sa hum logo ko jo pass Wale village m fair laga ha n waha Jane ki iccha thi or bhai sa ne permission dedi" Anika said in her excited tone making everyone shock as for the first time Ranvijay has agreed to it

"Aree Maan na hi tha bhabhi sa ko kaise mana kar sakte tha Bhai sa"ansh said making everyone laugh while anvi blush.

Anvi's eyes moved towards Ranvijay who picked her juice glass and he kept his lips on the lipstick mark that was on the glass and he sipped the juice while passing a wink towards her making her chock her food gaining everyone's attention.

"Biwi itta kyu shock ho rahi h kal raat humne isse bhi jyada kuch kiya h" he said while patting her back and making her drink juice from same glass.

**********
Sorry the chapter got delay as it was my first day🤧

Target vote 400
Comments 80

Hello lovely people hope you all liked the chapter and don't forget to comment down and vote for it.Till then byyy byyy see you soon ❤️

Thank you;)

Love from,
Miss Sharma ❤️