Episode 1

It's Morning in Konoha

Naruto and Sakura have now 3 kids and Sasuke and Hinata have 2 kids . Shikamaru and Temari have 1 son name shikadai .

Shinachiku was sleeping on his bed he was in deep sleep . "It's 9 am mom " hanami argued towards sakura . "You are right hanami " Sakura went towards stairs but she stop suddenly . A little red hair 5 years kid was coming towards her . " You awake arashi-chan " sakura said while tooking him in her arms . " Hey chiku wake up now " sakura was offended on shina because she was sentimented for him . Shinachiku was in deep sleep so can't signs . She came upstairs and removed the blanket of shina. " Now wake up shinachiku "

Shinachiku quicked woked up and he was afraid

Shinachiku quicked woked up and he was afraid . " I am sorry mom " he said and he went while running in bathroom . He was already late for his work . He came after 20 minutes . Naruto ,hanami and arashi was sitting on table for eating the breakfast. Shinachiku came and he looked at the clock "oh! No i am late " he shouted he took his bread and he went towards window .

Sakura scolded " Chiku baka ! You again went from window you don't have any manners baka "

Sakura scolded " Chiku baka ! You again went from window you don't have any manners baka " . " I am sorry mom " Shina said . Shinachiku was running towards his team . He reached at the point . He saw his teammates shikadai ( shikatema son ) and Hoshi ( sasuhina daughter ). "Hey guys how are you " shina asked to his teammates . " You are always like flippant shina " shikadai said . Shinachiku looks down nervously . " You should control your mouth shikadai" hoshi said to shikadai . " I am sorry shina bro " shikadai said . " It's ok shikadai " . "Hello everyone you came too early guys " Lee said to everyone . Lee was the captain of Team 7 Lee's team . " Sensei today we have another mission right " hoshi said to Lee . " Yes hoshi now move guys " . They all went towards gate . " Hey shinachiku-kun should we go together ? " Hoshi asks to shina . " Did you say something to me hoshi " shina asks . " You baka chiku " hoshi said . They all was moving towards to the mission but one jonin came ran towards them . " Lee sir come with me please " Lee and all his students went with that jonin. It was very horrible picture of the park of kids in village ." Call our hokage " one stranger jonin said . " I am already here " naruto told . Naruto use his jutsu. " Water style water throwing justu " the fire was now become less effective . "Who did this " Lee asked . " Your mission was cancelled lee i am sending you alone on another mission " naruto said . "Then what about us dad ? " Shina asked . " I am giving you another mission shina " .

At hokage mansion

" Shina i am sending you at security of hospital of our village " naruto told to shina. "Ok dad i understand " shina starts going but naruto stopped him ." Hey listen fully son! Some militant ninjas was trying to attack on hospital so you have to protect our village hospital . I sent some teams to the different hospitals you should keep some more ninja tools ok " . "Ok dad " shina went . Hoshi was sent to east side hospital and shikadai was sent to protect the school near mansion .

Shina went to hospital . He saw some black masked shinobi's near hospital he was alone he took his tools and he attacked on them . The shinobi's was startled by his attacked . Shina catched them alone . But one of them was attacked on shina's hand . He's hand was bleeding . Sakura came she call some jonins . She looked at her son she feel proud but she suddenly saw his hands was bleeding she took him and she heal him . " Why you do this mom " shina asked . " You are my son shina i love you cause I am your momma " she cuddled him .

End of Episode 1 hope you liked it .