𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𖤣.𖥧.𖡼.⚘

*ੈ𑁍༘ ❀

"ᴬ͏ ᶠ͏ⁱ͏ⁿ͏ᵃ͏ˡ͏ ᵍ͏ᵒ͏ᵒ͏ᵈ͏ᵇ͏ʸ͏ᵉ͏ ᶠ͏ᵉ͏ᵉ͏ˡ͏ˢ͏ ⁱ͏ᵐ͏ᵖ͏ᵒ͏ˢ͏ˢ͏ⁱ͏ᵇ͏ˡ͏ᵉ͏ ʷ͏ʰ͏ᵉ͏ⁿ͏ ᵃ͏ ˡ͏ᵒ͏ᵛ͏ᵉ͏ᵈ͏ ᵒ͏ⁿ͏ᵉ͏ ʰ͏ᵃ͏ˢ͏ ᵇ͏ᵉ͏ᵉ͏ⁿ͏ ˢ͏ᵗ͏ⁱ͏ᵗ͏ᶜ͏ʰ͏ᵉ͏ᵈ͏ ⁱ͏ⁿ͏ᵗ͏ᵒ͏ ᵗ͏ʰ͏ᵉ͏ ᶠ͏ᵃ͏ᵇ͏ʳ͏ⁱ͏ᶜ͏ ᵒ͏ᶠ͏ ʸ͏ᵒ͏ᵘ͏ʳ͏ ˡ͏ⁱ͏ᶠ͏ᵉ͏"

     *ੈ𑁍༘ ❀

"How long do we have with him, Yosano?"

Yosano was crouched down, with her fingers gently on the pulse point of Dazai's wrist. His pulse was slow and was gradually getting slower and more faint as the minutes passed. She narrowed her eyes. She could feel her throat closing up, like the urge to cry. But she couldn't afford to. She had to keep it together.

"I don't know. It's hard to tell, could be hours. it varies from person to person."

Ranpo walked over, standing by Yosano's side now. His eyes were open, the emerald green color was pretty in the dim sunlight. He had a sad expression, fitting considering their current situation. Though still odd seeing him that way. He was always so cheerful.

He sighed.

"We should get him back to the Agency. It's too cold-"

"No. We have to stay here."

Atsushi interrupted and approached Ranpo. A tear rolled down his cheek, as he carefully held Dazais hand. Kunikida furrowed his eyebrows.

"We have to take him back, brat. It's too cold."

"You can't. I promised."

"What?"

⊹ ࣪ ˖ 𓇢𓆸 ⊹ ࣪ ˖ 

"Hey Atsushi-kun, can you make me a promise?"

"Eh? Of course!"

Atsushi sniffles, finally managing to recollect himself. Though judging by his mentor's expression, the man was about to make him cry once again. Dazai smiled, leaning over the table and propping up his head with his hand.

"When I'm finally at the end, I want you to take me to the park. The one where the Cherry blossoms will be in full bloom when it happens. Also, make sure to look after everyone for me. You're all quite reckless."

Atsushi was... surprised to say the least. That was only a few months away from now. Was Dazai insinuating.. that he would... No.