chapter-38

~~~

"Guys please you all can do whatever you want but don't come inside" Taehyung said to those gaurds who were following him in order to keep an eye on him.

Taehyung takes one step and saw other gaurds did the same along with him.

Taehyung fist his hand tightly and clenched his jaw, he doesn't want to take these muscular hulks inside with him.

Just imagine what would you feel if gaurds are behind you with black suit, black specs, gun's on hand and walking behind you like a corpse. It's freaking embarrassing for taehyung who's just a ordinary guy.

Students will stare at him with different eyes and that's not what taehyung wanted.

"Go" Taehyung says.

"We are here to keep-"

"I don't need any security I can protect myself and who'll harm me in university" Taehyung says tiredly.

Four gaurds look at each other and thought for a second if jungkook get to know that they are not doing their job, he'll surely shot them with his gun.

"We can't oppose king's order" One gaurd says.

Taehyung looks here and there and then take a tired sigh, people are already looking at him with their corner of eyes.

Taehyung pull out his phone from bag and dialed jungkook number.

"You're fine?" Jungkook get worried and ask hurriedly.

The Worriness in his tone made taehyung heart jump a little.

"Tell your gaurds to not come inside the university" Taehyung says.

"It's for your safety" Jungkook mumble.

"I don't want them around me inside the university they can wait for me inside their car" Taehyung says.

"Ok" Jungkook says

Taehyung put the phone on speaker "say again"

"You guys don't have to go inside"

"Okay" Gaurd says and taehyung immediately cut the call and head inside the university.

Taehyung was walking towards his classroom and suddenly his body flinch when from back someone stop him by placing their hands on his shoulder.

He turn around and he tried to hold back his tears when he saw jimin, both bestie hug the soul out of each other.

They break the hug and jimin takes taehyung hands and take him somewhere.

They reach the football ground and both take the seat.

"How are you" Jimin ask.

"I'm fine" Taehyung says while fiddling with his fingers.

Jimin looks at the trembling finger of taehyung and said "Are you sure"

Taehyung nodded his head. .

"Then why your hands are trembling" Jimin said and place his hands on top of taehyung hands which started shaking even more.

"I-i its-" Taehyung voice crack, the lump form on his throat and his eyes swimmed up.

"I've been searching for you since one month and you were in jeon's mansion" Jimin says.

Taehyung grab jimin's hand when he felt the sourness in jimin tone, he turn his left and said "jojo-"

"Were you dating him?" Jimin whisper.