must read

~~~

1- for those who are asking me to write longer chapters.

I can't write 3000+ 5000+ words because I'm writing in a regular basis and my words cross more than 1500+ words, this is easy to say please update longer chapters it's not easy at all guys, you all takes maximum 5-7 MINUTES to read but It takes me more than 5 HOURS to write a chapter. I try my level best to reach all your expectations so that you all can enjoy the story and I'm a university student too I can't sit whole day on my bed and write a lengthy chapters to please you all, some authors takes one month or a week to update a single chapter and I try to give you all regular updates STILL YOU GUYS HAVE COMPLAINTS, ATLEAST RESPECT MY EFFORTS 💔.

Solution:- if you want more than 5000+ 7000+ words then I've no problem I'm ready, I'll update a chapter in a week or month, is that okay?

2. For those who wants over whipped, crazy, obsessed, possesive like IN THE DARK kook.

I get it you want to read toxic kook who's red flag not flag ❎ red carpet ✅ from up to down.

But

You're not reading IN THE DARK kook you're reading GAME of LOVE kook. So please move out From ITD kook, both jungkook have different  personality, mindset different way to show and treat their love, mafia kook will be possesive, whipped but be patience and some thinks kook is top so he should have make first move on tae why? Why always tops has to put efforts in any relationship, you only want kook to run behind tae in every fiction but when tae is the one who's doing something to get kook you started to complain I want to read whipped obsessed kook this that, not every story will have the same plot what will be the fun if jungkook would run after taehyung in every fiction.

And one more thing alot of readers aren't liking the interaction between sohee and jungkook 😩 don't you all wants to read jealous tae? idk about you but i want to read jealous tae that's why I'm writing some interaction between sohee amd jungkook  but you all strated to throw tantrums "we aren't liking this blah blah" If there is love then there will be jealousy and possessiveness too and this is the actual fun guys.

And as far as I remember only two readers of mine were okay with the interaction of sohee and jungkook and all of the readers were against it.

........

I'm here to entertain you all by regular updates and in return I'm getting 40-50 likes and only my 40-50 readers who are pressing the star button are giving me the motivation to push the story ahead and those who left comments on my each chapter -special thanks to you all, you guys are truly amazing please leave lots of comments in the upcoming chapters too love you alot ❤