chapter-50

~~~

Jungkook halts his car outside his mansion and get down the car leaving the sleeping boy behind in the car. He didn't think it's important to take taehyung with himself inside.

Jungkook head inside the mansion and saw his mother his brother, suga and hobi is sitting inside the hall. Their expression says jungkook has to go through lot's of question tonight.

Jungkook step became sloppy and while dragging himself he come near his family who's ready to burst in him with questions.

Jungkook takes the sit opposite to taecyeon who's gaze is on his feet and rubbing his hands together furiously.

Jungkook lean back on the couch and looks at each person in the hall who were glaring his soul since the time he sat his foot here.

"Where is taehyung" Mrs jeon ask.

"Inside the car" Jungkook carelessly replied.

Hobi run out of the mansion to take the boy inside as per Mrs jeon order.

He unlock the door and shake taehyung by his shoulder.

"Tae wake up" Hobi says.

But the guy is so tired after all the drama that he's not in a state to even open his eyes.

"Tae" Hobi raise his volume near taehyung ears.

And the sleepy head wake up with a jolt and with blinking his puppy eyes he looks at hobi and his mood suddenly get bright, why?

"You can court my sister, she's single now" Taehyung says tried to sound humoristic.

"Don't cover your pain with words when I know this was a forced marriage" Hobi says.

"No it wasn't I wanted to marry him" Taehyung says with nibbling his lips.

Hobi just look at him, even in this hard situation he's trying to be positive.

"Let's go inside Mrs jeon is waiting for you" Hobi says and taehyung expression turned yellow.

"Is she scary" Taehyung ask and get down from the car.

And while moving towards the mansion, hobi looks at him and says with his telepathy. Yes, she's scary as fuck.

Taehyung can handle jungkook anger but he heard from Jungkook before that she doesn't like him at all but who cares, he's not here to please her.

Taehyung and hobi take the first step inside the hall and taehyung heart thump in a bad way when he saw taecyeon is there too.

Among all of them he's scared to face taecyeon. Yes there isn't any commitment between them but still taehyung felt awful all of sudden seeing taecyeon sitting there in distress..

And while taking slow steps taehyung reach and stand in front of Mrs jeon and bow his head down.

Mrs jeon didn't give any glance to him her eyes is only set on her son Jungkook.

"Take seat" Mrs jeon says to taehyung.

Taehyung sit next to jungkook with his hand neatly placed on his lap. Taehyung breath out to explain everything which is going to throw on him.

"So-" Mrs jeon was cut off in middle.

"I was the one who asked for marriage" Taehyung says with low voice.

"Yes you-" Mrs jeon was again cut off.

"Yes we were in a relationship" Taehyung says and lick his lips.