chapter-49

~~~

The beautiful aisle where sohee was going to walk while flaunting her beautiful gown is empty

The area where guest were going to have their food is empty.

The hall which should erupt with clap and howl when sohee and jungkook would take vow with each other is empty.

The stage where jungkook and sohee should stand with hands on hands while looking at each other eyes is empty.

The wedding hall is completely empty, no guest was there to give blessings to the soon to be couple.

Why?...

Because the wedding didn't happened.

Namjoon who's feeling ashame because lots of his close client were in the wedding have to return their home before giving blessing the couple. 

Everyone will make rumors about his daughter and this is what Namjoon don't want.

"This was your plan, to make me feel embarrasse in front of thousands of people" Namjoon broke down the silence.

Everyone is inside kim mansion, Mrs jeon, suga, eunwoo and hobi is there too.

Mrs jeon didn't lift her head she has nothing to say which will defend jungkook.

Namjoon knew it jungkook will backstab him no matter how much he'll try to sort the things between them.

Namjoon was having doubt on jungkook at first but because of sohee pleading he couldn't able to deny her.

"I shouldn't forget that you're jeon's and jeon's will never stick to their words" Namjoon syas bitterly.

Suga who was silent since long open his mouth.

"Namjoon stop. Mrs jeon is not at fault here" Suga says.

"Then who's at fault" Namjoon growl.

"Where is your son" Suga says.

"Why" Namjoon ask.

"Because I got the information that taehyung was in the jeon mansion today" Suga says

"And why is it matter" This time jimin spoke.

Suga and jimin were avoiding each other throughout the wedding.

Suga didn't say anything and just look at jimin without blinking his eyes.

"You all will get the answer" Suga says.

"What do you mean by we'll get the answer. I'm sure tae has nothing to do with jungkook anymore" Namjoon says.

Sohee who's sitting without saying anything since long look up to his dad.

"Dad he has problem with jungkook" Sohee says.

"He knows his limit sohee" Namjoon with full trust on taehyung says.