chapter 14

TW: strippers, alcohol and slight sexual abuse
Beware and read at your own risk.

We sat at the table. Others sitting down and bringing more chairs.
"Right... so, what you wanna play? Poker? Bus? I don't know any other-"
I saw a shot hit him in the neck.
It had a feathery, red brush.
God.... it was a sedative.
I looked around just to find everybody else asleep too.
I got up, turning around to find Al.
Alastor was nowhere to be found.
Velvette and Vox were right infront of me when I turned back around.
"You fucking shit." Vox picked me up by the collar.
"Vox, we need her stable, fuckhead." Velvette tried to calm him down.
He set me back down and quickly put blessed cuffs on me.
"What the hell!?" I tried getting out, or fly away, ANYTHING.... but they just grabbed me and threw me in a van.
Those damn cuffs kept me from using my power.
"This is for what you did to Val.." He punched me in the face, knocking me out and giving me a blackeye.
I woke up with a headache and in a ...... strip club?
I was on the cold floor, when a stripper walked up to me and grabbed my face.
"We can make do with this."
She took off the cuffs with keys that Vox has given her.
And picked me up by the arm.
She sat me infront of a mirror with lights built-in.
And did my makeup, almost indentical to the makeup angel had put on me a few nights before.
"Now don't cry, babe."
She had a southern accent, and seemed to actually kind of care.
"Where am I?"
I finally had the chance to ask.
"You're at Valentinos strip club! Duh." She did her own eyeliner in the mirror.
"Valentinos dead."-J
"No he ain't, he is beat up pretty severly, but not dead." She looked at the eyeliner she made, blowing herself a kiss.
It finally clicked, the Vee's wanted to make me a stripper for Val.
My eyes widened, I heard Angel dust in the back.
They also gave me a prosthetic, it didn't fit but it worked.
I got up, and limped over to where I heard him.
"Angel!" I called out into the changing rooms.
He came out of nowhere.
"Toots! What are you doing here!? We're all so worried!" He hugged me.
The screen on top of the entrance to the backstage said that I was up in two songs.
"Shit, Judy! We have to get you out of her-" He got interrupted by Valentino.
"Angie~ are you trying to steal my fresh meat?"
He was on a wheelchair, and had a broken arm.
"N-no sir!" Angel dust saluted.
"You better not be." He smoked his pipe and blew the smoke in our faces.
One song was over. Valentino wheeled away.
"You're up after this one." Some random stripper informed me.
"What is this thing on my neck?" I pulled on it a little bit.
He took a look at it and his eyes widened.
"That's a shock collar.."
My eyes widened too, I would have to dance on a fucking pole.
I did take some lessons when I first got here. For a little bit, it was my source of income, being a stripper.
I wasn't popular and worked at an illegal bar.
Nobody here knew me, well.. other than the fact that I was an overlord.
"Toots, I'll go call Smiles, and in the meantime, do anything and everything not to get shocked. Shit's strong." He held my shoulders.
Another stripper just tore my dress up and took it off.
"The thongs are fine, the bra could be sluttier, but it'll do." she looked me up and down.
Being ace wasn't optimal in this situation.
I covered myself with my arms and wings, and had a red face.
"And now! We have a new guest.."
We heard Valentino announce.
The other strippers pushed me to the entrance to the stage.
"Please, let's give an applause to, Damsel in distress!" Everybody clapped as I entered the stage. They even gave me a stripper name.
Everyone was either drunk, high or horny. It would be easy to entertain them, but I saw Valentino in his little corner. Smiling at me and holding the collar remote in hand.
Dangerous woman by Ariana grande started playing.
I danced to this song before, so I knew some basic moves to it.
Valentino was about to press the button, when I jumped on the pole
And started the dreadful process.
I saw Angel wide eyed, holding the phone in his hands.
I was nervous and embarrassed, red faced.
I could flip, walk in the air and spin, that was actually lower than my level.
I could be sexy if I wanted to, and I had to in this situation.
The prosthetic wasn't helping.
I saw Angel wave his phone and give a thumbs up, I smiled.
Then I realized that Al would see me dance on a pole.
Great..
I swayed, danced and stuck my tongue out, bending over. Valentino, Vox and Velvette looked entertained in Val's little booth.
The song had about 4 minutes.
And that time went by slowly.
In two minutes, I saw Alastor enter.
Looking for me, he put his hand over his face so that he could see over the disco lights.
As soon as he saw me on the stage, in my underwear, he gasped. Not a good gasp, but a gasp of terror.
I appeared to be slacking, and Valentino noticed that me and Alastor were maintaining eye contact.
He pressed the button..
In that moment, I dropped on the floor.
That shit was powerful, then he let go of the button.
"Do you need more encouragement?" Valentino stopped the song, and spoke through the speaker.
I got up, shook my head no and jumped back up on the pole.
I was dizzy and out of energy, trying to soften my movements. I was thirty and had some serious back problems.
The song ended in about a minute.
I quickly got off the pole and stumbled backstage, where I collapsed into Angels arms.
"Toots, you did awesome. You good?" He sat me down and handed me water.
"I don't know, but thanks."
"I must admit, that was quite impressive." Alastor spoke from behind me, making me jump a little.
He threw his iconic red coat over me from the front as I was sitting in a chair.
"You need a while?" Angel sat down infront of me.
"No.." I shook my head.
"Normally when people would get forced to exploit themselves, they would be traumatized." Alastor pointed out like he wanted that to happen.
"I used to be a stripper, I think I can handle this."
They both looked surprised.
"What? I wasn't exactly an overlord when I first arrived." I said, taking a sip from the glass.
"What?" Angel was dazed, like really dazed.
I was from the 1920' and those times are known for long dresses and uncomfortable ,overly covering swimwear.
And me ,being a stripper were news.
"Anyway, we need to get you out of here. I don't want you to get back into this." Angel grabbed my shoulders.
I got up, my dress was ripped up and unusable. And everytime I needed to wear it, I would just clean it. It was the only thing I owned.
I covered myself up with Als coat, it smelled like cinnamon and black coffee.
I sniffed it, Al took notice of that.
"You like the cinnamon?"-A
"Mhm."-J
"I'm glad."-A
"Right, let's break the fuck outta here. But you two have to go without me, I'm still on the clock." Angel opened the backdoor for us.
"I'm sure we'll manage." Alastor informed Angel as we were leaving.
I was walking out the door when I heard Angel groan.
I turned around to see Vox, who threw Angel through the backstage and into the pole, where another stripper was dancing.
"Where do you think you're going?"
He grabbed my arm and locked the door.
He took my throat in his hand and swept me off my feet, literally (you know the scene from that Angel dust episode when Val just slammed him on the couch? Yeah, like that)
And slammed me on the floor, I groaned in pain as the prosthetic popped off of the remainder of my leg.
I had to catch my breath as Alastor broke into the door.
The door was thick iron for some reason, with about 4 locks.
"You fucking shit." Al was mad, I could understand that. The radio effect in his voice was getting more noticable.
I didn't say anything as Vox was thrown by Alastor across the entire building.
Alastor then picked me up and walked off.
His ususal grin returning.
I was completely drained, and cold.
The warmth of his hands and chest was what kept me awake. I nuzzled my face into him.
I would have collapsed and probably got raped if I was walking alone.
"Are you alright, darling?" He looked down at me, his smile turning softer.
"I think so.. I'm not sure about my back though, might have a bruise."
"It's better than being exploited further."
We soon arrived at the hotel, where Charlie was running around, worried what could have occured.
I was half-asleep, and Alastor immediately took me to my room.
"Go shower, dear. You never know what type of dirt was in there."
"Al, I can barely stand. You really think I can shower?"
"What am I supposed to do about it?" He asked, handing me one of his shirts to sleep in.
We ended up agreeing that he would stand outside the bathtub and that he would hold my hand through the tear in the curtain.
I did slip a little at one point, but caught myself on Als arm and the edge of the tub.
I got out of the shower, Alastor was respectful and looked away while I put on the shirt he gave me.
"Are you decent?" He asked, waiting for a reply.
"Yup." I picked up a towel, and put it over my hair.
I needed to figure out something for this new length, it was short and I hated it.
I could always dye it......
I brushed out my hair as I was sat on the bed.
"What have they done to you?" He worried slightly, afraid that more might've happened.
"Vox might've given me a few bruises, but otherwise just made me strip. It wasn't that bad, but the shock collar was uncomfortable." I dried off my hair a little more.
Charlie  and Vaggie knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Alastor yelled out.
Charlie ran in, worried out of her mind.
She quickly embraced me and grabbed my face, looking for any injuries.
There was just a blackeye from Voxs punch.
"Oh, you poor baby.."
"Now, now Charlie, let's not keep her from sleeping any longer." He tried to shoo her away and let me sleep, but my body wasn't having that, I didn't want to sleep.
"No, no. It's fine, I'm not sleepy."
Alastor looked at Charlie, who's face lit up.
"I know it might be weird to ask, but can I play with your hair? It looks so soft." She put her hands together.
My hair was already half dry, so I wasn't going to protest.
Husker knocked on the door.
"Anyone up for some cards?"
"Yeah, let us in." Angel dust was there too.
We all looked at eachother and Alastor opened the door.