A/N

Sooooooo....
I got an idea for another power for Judy, but I had to rewrite the moments her powers were used.
I rewrote it one night and today (14.4.2024) Somebody left a comment on what Judy could do with her missing leg.
And now, I decided to give her, her original power back. But that meant I had to rewrite it again. (Stupid bitch XD)
So now, some parts are different than what you could have read) so I recommend reading chaps 5-13 just so you would know.
It's not that different but I rewrote some parts drastically and don't want any confusion in the longrun.
I know that this 'non-chapter' probably is annoying because you watched an ad for it. (I'm sorry) and now you have to watch another one.
And if you like my writing style, I jave another (completed) book, which in total has 50 parts. So you can go take a look if you want.
Nobody really reads it compared to this fanfic (ironic, I know) and the only person who read it almost fully was one of my friends.
(Thank youuu)
And yi would be grateful if you did check it out, that was where I learned to write, and watching the progress was really nice.
I will also be making a new cover for this (in my own style) because the first one was unavailable (wattpad didn't like it) and I'm not a fan of this one.
So I will be making another one.
I also will make art for the chapters and all of it will be drawn by me.
I don't put in art of others because it could just make complications.
Thank you for reading!
                                              -Author<3