authors note : end

It did NOT want to save and kept on insisting that there is a problem.
I did manage to resolve the nonexistent problem and get it to work.
I had kind of a lot of fun with this story, I like being in the fandom so I might write more.
But it will be focusing mainly on Judy.
Maybe I'll write a book of oneshots (fluff) from when they were alive.
I did cry during this and somehow my own tears burned my eyes. (Idk what the hell that was) so I struggled to write.
And I am also confused on why chapter 1 has 24 reads (16.4.2024) and chapter 2 had 15 or something like that.
And I was also confused on why chapter 6 and 8 werent read but the others were?
I did not understand but I was and still am happy that atleast somebody reads this.
If you are willing to read more of my writing then you are more than welcome to read wings of the forest book 1 and its oneshots. Book 2 will probably be finished in a long time or will not be. I'm not sure, I got into hazbin hotel and struggled to get ideas for the end of book 1 and now book 2 might just be abandoned. I will decide to discontinue it if nobody reads book 1.
I am very happy for this story and might write more (book 2) because I certainly don't want this to end.
But I did do a little sneaky-sneaky and aligned the very first line of the book with the completely last one.
I am always bummed out when they die in other fanfics and played a hypocrite in my own.
Now... please understand that I took my time to write this (about 10 days) made covers, art (which I might out on here when I get myself to) and thought about the whole story.
I am not a fan of pentious so I just kept him out of this until the end.
I also skipped a lot of the actual series and put SOME paets of it in here.
That's because I had ideas for the final battle but if I said that this will not be canon at all, then I couldn't use those.
I am very thankful for ANY feedback I get. On tips, ideas for the next book or just pointing out spelling mistakes.
English is def not my first language and I had to search up a lot of words and how to spell them. Typos are present and I am not going back to rewrite them. Def not, I am way too lazy for that.
I just wanted to say thank you to whoever read this and would be happy if you left a comment, so that I would know who actually read this.
I definitely have ideas for more books, but I want to stay in the fandom so that I can come up with new ideas.
I am in love with this story.
And I am a bit bummed out that I wasn't able to capture Alastors lingo (XD) and how he actually is.
A little explanation on Judy:
Judy is a 32 year old (physically and mentally) cis woman. She is ace (like Al) and never had kids. She and Al were besties from the start and got married later on.
They were married for 14 years when alive (before Als death) (18/19-32/33) ((im sorry if it isn't correct)) and have been married for 100 years in total.
After his death, Judy became an alcoholic and addicted to smoking.
She would just try to destroy herself in hopes of just blacking out and not awakening again. That ofc did not happen so she just shot herself, waking up in hell.
She made herself an overlord, equal to the radio demon. And fell inlove with him all over again.
She was always just fighting for him, and the final battle was the evidence.
I wanted to capture the wine in her design.

Yes this is her without wings. Her wings are just black, midsize and pretty fluffy.
You can faintly see them on the cover.
She lost an eye to a wendigo attack.
She still ran JFW (jones fine wine) before and after her death.
She kind of ran the alcohol industry in hell and just killed whoever was of concurence.
I actually based her look off of me, she is actually my original oc.
Don't copy pls.

I am happy and thankful for any feedback (again) and that thos is actually getting read.
Thank you for enjoying this and sitting through all of the ads. (Ik, its annoying)
Again, thank you and goodnight, I'll be here for all of eternity.
(Yes that was a heaven 2 hell reference)
    -Author:  Dreamingpuppy12
Thank you <3