Funny Seeing You Here

Ali's pov:
I got home, and collapsed into bed, immediately sleeping. I woke up the next morning at 6:30 for work, first thing I do getting a piece of paper and a pen, and writing a note for Anna, getting a drink and an ibuprofen, and put it on the paper for her, because I just know she is gonna have a hangover. I then get ready for work, and longboard to work.

I like metal and rock, but it's just one of those mornings, so I'm listening to Britney Spears, I arrive at the shithole store I work in. 4 hours into my shift, im restocking shelves, and i get tapped on the back.

I turn around to see who it is.

Ali: "Yeah?"
Niko: "Do you know where the ice cream is?"
Ali: "Aisle 6, past the frozen pizzas"
Niko: "Thanks"

Niko and his friend Olli walk off, to go find the ice cream probably.

A few hours later, im doing a shift in the tattoo shop, and once again. Guess who walks in? 

Niko and another guy.

Ali: "Funny seeing you here,"
Niko: "mhm"
Ali: "Find your ice cream?"
Niko: "yeah. Olli wanted some of that salted caramel"
Ali: "that's good, I have it sometimes"
Niko: "good taste in ice cream, I tried some earlier. How's your friend?"
Ali: "Dunno had to leave this morning before she woke up, left her a note, ibuprofen, and a drink though"
Niko: "what did the note say?"
Ali: "just to remind her to eat before she takes the ibuprofen because if you have it on an empty stomach it makes you sick."
Niko: "cool."
Ali: "So what you doing here now, pretty boy?"
Niko: "Here to get a tattoo, this is Joel, hes just come with me because he's being a clingy bitch"
Ali: "well hello to you Joel. I'm Ali."

Niko's pov:
I finally know their name. Thank fuck. Now I know their name.

Ali's pov:
At this point, Niko was sat on the tattoo chair, whilst I'm tattooing his arm, Joel sat in the corner on his phone.

Niko: "So, uh, how are you?"
Ali: "I'm okay. You?"
Niko: "I'm okay. Just getting a needle of ink pierced into my skin"
Ali: "Oh how fucking lovely."
Niko: "So, what a coincidence seeing you here and at the store."
Joel: "But Niko, you wanted to find them to see them."
Ali: "oh. Is that so?"

I look up at Niko, smirking, who was now red.

Niko: "n-no that's not- that's not true"
Joel: "You literally said "I want to go to where they work so I can see them again." Why lie? You kept telling me last night about how cute you thought they were."
Niko: "No I wasn't!"

I'm smiling, finding Niko going all red really amusing.

Ali: "Aww, mr rockstar blushing!"
Niko: "shut the fuck up"
Ali: "language you fucking stupid cunt"

Niko and me laugh.

After Niko leaves, I go home, on my longboard, and I listen to Blind Channel. Maybe I might like them. My favourite so far is XOXO or maybe Another Sun.

As soon as I get home, Anna had ordered pizza, and ordered me one, and i immediately took my pizza, and went upstairs, headphones in, on my phone like the antisocial bitch I am. I sit on my bed, eating pizza and stalking Niko's instagram.

What I hate the most is that looking at him makes me feel all weak and gooey inside. I put my phone down, staring at the ceiling, listening to Blind Channel. I get a phone notification.

Niko

Found

My

Instagram

And

Sent

Me

A

Message.

He texted me and I opened it.

Niko: "Hey, by the way, you accidentally liked one of my posts, stalker ;)"
Ali: "it was an accident. I didnt mean to."
Niko: "but you were still on my account. Think I'm hot?"
Ali: "stfu :/"

I put my phone down and go to fucking sleep. Its 2 am. I should mention I'm at work in 4 hours.

I wake up to no more Niko messages. As I hate to admit it, i was actually kinda disappointed. I get up, go to work in the tattoo shop. And about half an hour into my shift, a certain tall Finnish man with long hair walks in with a coffee in his hand.

Niko: "I'm not a creep, I swear, I just so happened to find you here. And I just so happened to bring you a coffee"
Ali: "thanks"

It was actually a nice coffee. Nice gesture. Nice man.

He sits and talks to me during all my clients that day. I go home and just message him immediately as I drop onto my bed.

Ali: "hey :)"
Niko: "yo :))"
Ali: "2 ")"'s? I hope you don't have 2 mouths XD"
Niko: "prick"
Ali: "that was rude. I'm telling a trusted adult"
Niko: ":o"
Ali: "I know. I'm gonna get you in trouble, Mr whatever your last name is"
Niko: "Moilanen"
Ali: "??"
Niko: "my last name is Moilanen"
Ali: "nice."
Niko: "what's yours?"
Ali: "Laine :)"
Niko: "that's cute"
Niko: *message deleted at 18:34*
Ali: "I read that"
Niko: "shit"
Ali: "think im cute, Mr Moilanen?"
Niko: "shush :)"
Ali: "never, Mr I think Ali is cute and yet deletes the messages even though he has already been exposed by his friend"
Niko: "long last name that is :o"
Ali "the ':o' thing always makes me laugh because it reminds me of shocked Pickachu face."
Niko: "OMG I WAS WONDERING WHY I RECOGNISED IT!!!!!"
Ali: "Dipshit :)"
Niko: "hot bitch ;)"
Ali: "that sounded like you were flirting with me, Niko."

**Got bored. Wrote more.