What the fuck is Ancient Aliens?

Ali's pov:
Its been a while since mine and Niko's cuddle session. 5 weeks, to be precise. And im not gonna lie to you, Niko came to hang out at my house. I went to hang out at his. Both multiple times. And every time we ended up:
A- nearly kissing
B- cuddling
C- napping

And im not mad about that. We always end up cuddling, sometimes napping, sometimes getting really close to kissing, but never actually doing it.

Today is exactly like any other day. Me and Niko are sat on my bed hanging out, both on our phones because what else do you do when you have someone over. Me and Niko are becoming quite good friends.

I think Blind Channel is up there with my favourite bands now. I think Niko is my new favourite person.

Here's my reasoning:
Hes nice
Hes a great singer
He will play my nerdy video games with me
He likes good music
Hes good at cuddles
Hes funny
He has a cat
He carries around a spare phone charger at all times
Hes a phonomenal lyricist
Hes cute
Hes handsome
Hes tall
Hes hot
He has tattoos
He has perfect eyes
He has long hair

Yeah. Compelling argument, huh?

I've definitely fallen for Niko. 

So anyways, we're sat on our phones on my bed, and Niko puts his phone down, and just comes forward at me, pulling me down for a cuddle. We just lay and cuddle and watch shitty tv. Anna has had multiple lectures as to basically just shut the fuck up. She's been too occupied with Olli. I fall asleep to this really weird history program.

Niko's pov:
Ali fell asleep on me. How fucking cute. After about 50 minutes of a nap, I whisper in their ear. There was this thing about how in ancient times, people would smell dead bodies and cover them in cheese. No, its not april 1st. I wish it was. So, i decide to wake up Ali.

Niko: "mmmmmmm cheesy dead bodies"
Ali: "what the fuck Niko."
Niko: "history channel told me its true."
Ali: "the history channel also provides and funds the show Ancient Aliens. Dont take anything on the history channel personally"
Niko: "what the fuck is ancient aliens?"

Ali's cute sleepy head popped up

Ali: "bitch you better be joking. Ancient Aliens is a fucking fever dream"
Niko: "ive never heard of it."
Ali: "ima put it on."

Ali puts it on the tv, holy fuck was it entertaining, Ali went back to sleep whilst i enjoyed the first season. I was mindlessly cuddling them because i got so invested in the fucking Ancient Aliens.

The premise of the show is that its these people talking about History, and how Aliens could have played a part. Its bullshit, obviously, but still. It's entertaining.

Ali's pov:
I woke up like 3 hours later in Niko's arms. He's obsessively watching ancient aliens.

Ali: "what time is it?"
Niko: "like 6pm."
Ali: "want some food?"
Niko: "yeah."

I immediately log onto my phone and to on a food delivery app.

Ali: "what you want to eat?"
Niko: "pizza"
Ali: "what size and kind?"
Niko: "just a medium cheese, please."
Ali: "im also just having a cheese, should we just get 2 large pizzas, eat what we want, and if there is anything left, i can just have it at some point when i cant be bothered to cook?"
Niko: "youre smart. My nose is itchy"
Ali: "congratulations"
Niko: "im saying that because i have no free hands and that was me indirectly asking for you to scratch my nose for me"

After ordering the pizza, scratching Niko's nose, watching some ancient aliens, and more candy crush on my part, the food got here, we ate, all that, put the rest in the fridge for whenever. At this point, i have a Niko clothes collection. I have:
3 shirts
2 hoodies
Every single pair of socks he owns, just to mess with him

Im currently wearing one of his shirts, just for the record.

Niko: "what a nice shirt you have on there."
Ali: "thanks. Stole it."
Niko: "from who?"
Ali: "both your mother and father."
Niko: "you didnt have to do me like that."
Ali: "thats what she said."

Niko just gave up at that point, and before we knew it, it was like 10pm.

Niko: "i should go."
Ali: "noooooooo dont leave meeeeeeeeee"
Niko: "i should go"
Ali: "you SHOULD in theory, but can you stay, for like, emotional support, and all that bullshit?"
Niko: "fine."
Ali: "what shirt size are you?"
Niko: "like, large if it isnt baggy"
Ali: "do you want it baggy?"
Niko: "i dont care"

I get up, get Niko some shorts, t shirt, and one of my hoodies.

Niko: "dont look"

I walk out the room as Niko gets changed. He tells me i can come in, and i do.

Ali: "you do know that those shorts are thin, and you are kinda meant to wear underwear underneath, right? I can see your dick and everything."
Niko: "why you still looking if you know that you can see it"
Ali: "shut the fuck up. Nice dick, bro."
Niko: "dont make it weird"
Ali: "okay"

Me and Niko end up cuddling in bed for the next 2 hours, watching youtube, and talking about the most irrelevant bullshit.
Anywhere from our dreams, to our hobbies, to what our flu vaccinations as a kid were like, to what candy we like. It was nice. It had gone midnight. Me and Niko were sat in bed, where Niko is just sat there, and im like, sat facing him inbetween his legs, and my legs to around him, his go around me. Its comfy. After talking for a while, i get off to my side of the bed, and i lay on my side, facing Niko, and Niko lays on his side, facung me. And then he kisses my lips.