3: parents

"not my parents?"

☽⋅─────•⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅•─────⋅☾

Third-person point of view,

After walking around and roaming the streets for about an hour, Sky decided to get back to her schedule.

It's not like this marriage was going to have any effect on her or her lifestyle, right?

Right.

That's the thought she had.

Why worry about others when no one here gives a fuck about you?

Clearing all the thoughts that clouded her mind, she stepped into the house and the living room.

"Mom, Dad, is it that important to include her in everything related to the wedding? I don't want interruptions in my wedding."

She heard Ari say, stopping her in her tracks.

Yes sure, your wedding with someone else's man.

"It's not like she is related to this family in the end either."
Ari's words managed to catch Sky's attention here, not related? How?

"Shut up Ari, she's the only pawn that can keep my company going."
Our 'father', let out a sigh.
"Till, your husband gets done with his idol life, of course. Then she's nothing but a useless chess piece."

"What, do you mean?" Sky stepped out into the living room.

The living room fell silent.

Never in her life had the sky witnessed such deafening silence.

"Sky," Her 'mother', was the first one to speak.

"you know what? I don't care. It's not like you ever acted like a parent figure anyway. You all are fucking narcissists."

"At least I didn't have to carry you for nine months," Her mother commented before Sky walked out of the scene with a scoff.

and they expect her to carry their burden for the rest of her life.

Bedroom,

I entered the room and kicked off my shoes.

God did save all the shitty stuff for me, yeah? Given that I can't do shit in this situation. It's either I live with them or on the streets. And no, I won't be able to fetch myself a job at any cost. My so-called father will make sure of that.

She jumped on her bed. Too drained of energy to even change her clothes. Maybe, maybe soon her soulmate will find her and get her out of this hell.

Between all this chaos, she forgot to notice the strange movement of her string. Soon the exhaustion from the day took over her as she drifted off to her slumber. Zero hopes of dreaming about anything pleasant.

BTS' dorm,

All seven members of the worldwide boyband, Bangtan Sanyeondan, were sitting in the living room of their dorm. Again.

"Spill." Jin, decided to break the silence, his eyes darting to the leader, sitting across from him.

"I, uh, I am kind of getting married, I guess?"

"Okay, and?-"

"You're getting what?!" Jin stood up in surprise, accidentally knocking down the chair he was sitting on.

"You found your soulmate and dare not tell us? tsk, how loyal." Yoongi taunted.

"You're a sucker for that," Hoseok commented.

"You know, its, not exactly my soulmate that I am getting married to. My grandparents made some stupid promises to the girl's family and are now expecting me to marry her. My parents tried to talk this out but they won't budge."

"And? You're practically gonna cheat on your soulmate. You're okay with that,  Hyung?" The maknae spoke up.

"No. Of course not. I'm just gonna trust the process here at this point. It's funny how I don't have a say in my own life." Namjoon let out a dry chuckle, surprised at his fate.                                                                                                       

"..."

"..."

"okay."

"The fuck? Why are you all so silent?"
Yoongi rolled his eyes, frustrated with the sudden silence.

"Can we eat out tomorrow, please?" Taehyung said, dragging the 'e' as he spoke.                                                                                                                   
"Sure. I'm in." Jin confirmed.

"If Jin hyung goes then I go too." Yoongi said

"Aww-"

"Because he'll pay." Yoongi shrugged with a smug face and laughed afterwards hearing Jin curse under his breath.

"Guys, I kind of have a family dinner with the girl's family," Namjoon said, hesitant.

"Oh fuck off. You're such a mood killer."

"Now you're gonna ditch us for her, huh?"

"Dang it."

"Fine, we'll enjoy for you too." Jimin said.

"I-"

"Let's make a deal, you pay for our food and we let you go. Now, how does that sound."

"Why do I have to pay you now?"

"Because you're a bitch." Yoongi answered on behalf of Jimin.

"Fine!"