7: Icarus

"Because before he fell, he flew."

--- ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ---
Namjoon's point of view,

"Icarus, in greek mythology, was the son of the inventor. He was restricted from flying close to the sun, with his waxen wings. But he did, He fell in love with the sun and ignored his father's words of never going close to the sea or sun.

He flew and flew, eventually, his wings gave up, and he fell, straight to the sea.

His love for the sun was so pure that even in the dying moments, he smiled.

Icarus laughed as he fell. yelled into the winds, arms spread wide, teeth bared to the world.

And that, students, is how the moral for soulmates was set.

Despite all the differences and difficulties, they are expected to love each other."

A yawn escaped my mouth as the teacher went on and on about mythology.

I'm in my last year of my broadcasting and entertainment major, and for some reason, I still have to attend these boring history classes.

Although I have zero idea about how the subject of the class went from the history of Europe to talking about greek mythology.

I looked to my side to see Jimin, his head laid flat on the table.

"That's all for today, see you in the next class." The teacher finally said and walked out of the class.

A groan escaped my lips as I got up to stretch my back.

"Hyung, what about your marriage, now.
Did you talk to her parents?" Jimin said, referring to Sky.

"Yeah, they did." I sighed.

"So, when's the weddin'??" Jimin teased.

"I don't know, really. Her parents refused saying that thd deal is not done. They say that Ari gets married first."

"Then tell them to get her married. You can wait, right? Or can't you," He wiggled his brows.

"That's not the point, Jimin. They insist on trying to set me and Ari up. My parents tried everything. Being nice or demanding, they just won't consider the fact that Sky is my soulmate."

"You know what, hyung?"

"What?"

"You fight. They can't do shit to you or your parents. The only thing they have control over is Sky, and you are supposed to get her out of there. Before you ask why, because she belongs to- and with you. You both are meant to be, yk."

"Thanks Jimin, thanks a lot."

"Yeah-yeah whatever, anytime. Also, how ironic to see the leader of BTS receiving love advice from a jam-less kid." He taunted.

"Sure, sure it is." I laughed and bumped my head in his shoulder, returning the drama.

Third-person point of view,

The bell rang and both, Namjoon and Jimin, made their way out of the classroom.

"Let's wait for the others?" Jimin said.

"Okay- you know what, let's go fetch them. We can roam around a bit." Namjoon suggested.

"Okay! So, Jin Hyung first,"