8: My man

"My Soulmate,"

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sky's Point of View

Kyung-min offered to drop me home today, unlike the other day, my father was 'busy' with a meeting today.

"My brother and one of his best friends are coming to pick us up." She said turning to me and the other two boys-Jungkook and Taehyung.

Nobody knows the struggle of resisting the urge to tease your best friend about her crush being part of her brother's friend group.

After what Kyumi told me about her brother and their friends, I've drawn a rough idea of what the circle looks like.

7 Korean boys.
Not normal.
Dorks,-As she calls them.

It took me a bit of analysation to figure out what kind of droks these guys were.

They were dumb and acted like dorks.

Socially awkward, yet Socially embarrassing.

Great combo.

The two out of seven boys that I've met, I'd say they're great friends though.

They are someone with whom you can freely laugh without feeling insecure.

Because insecurity itself is insecure to be near these guys-

"Hyungs are here! Let's get them some lollies too!" The slightly younger- but taller- one, Jungkook, said.

A black 7-seater SUV stopped infront of us and the window rolled down.

"Tax, kids." A- purple? Yeah. A purple-haired-but fairly handsome-man extended his hand out.

"Hyung," Jungkook whined, although he specificly bought it for them, handing him the packet of lollies.

"Thank you,"

I looked at the man sitting beside the purple-haired man- who again, looked no less than a god, the man sitting in the passenger seat had his head down, looking at his phone, denying me access to his face.

His body structure looked oddly familiar, though.

All four of us settled into the car and unwrapped our lollies.

The purple-haired man handed a Lollie to the man sitting beside him, who finally looked up from his phone and glaced at the review mirror to look at me- after thanking the guy driving.

"So, were should we drop this youn- Sky?!" He jolted in his seat, startled.

He knows my name- WTF?!

My body did a unintentional freeze thing as I saw the brown haired dude turn back.

Namjoon?

My sister's soon-to-be husband?

My brother-in-law?

"Uh- Hi," I stuttered.

"I'm so sorry for last time. It was very rude of me to behave that way-"

"Hey-hey" He interrupted me. "It's okay! I was just a bit surprised to see you. My bad." He said and rubbed his neck, his face flushed from embarrassment (?)

"Okay, so let me get this straight, you guys have met before." Kyumi asked.

I kept quite, leaving Namjoon to answer his sister's endless questions.

As I looked out the window, a weird but comforting feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

Among the endless ocean of my thoughts, I once again failed to notice the tingling sensation rising in my tattoo.

"-I'ma get ma soulmate." Namjoon voice broke my trance.

"good."

"Okay now kids, shut up and tell me the address." Jin spoke up, discarding the wrapper of the lollie he just finished.

-

After a rough seven minutes ride, we reached the familiar neighborhood.

Kyung-min lives roughly 10-minute walk away from where I live as they live on the other side of the same neighborhood.

The car Stopped infront of the Hyun Residency and I got down from the car and thanked them, waving a goodbye.

I watched the car leave and turn the corner before turning around, ready to step in the house.

"What do you think you were doing in a car with my man?!"
I flinched at the sudden noise, which apparently, came from Ari.

"Excuse you? Your man? I'd like you to elaborate." I raised an eyebrow at her, fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Namjoon, He is my boyfriend and soon-to-be husband!" She yelled.

This motherfu-

"And how exactly does it concern me?" I asked in an intentionally-uninterested tone- I was doing nothing but pushing her buttons.

"He fucking dropped you off-"

"Not my problem," I gave her a wicked smug and waved her a goodbye as I walked off to my room.

Ah, peace.

That witch is must probably burning right now.

But do I give a fuck?
No.

Should this marriage concern me?
Also No.

But does this marriage concern me?
Unfortunately, yes.

Why?
I DON'T FUSSIN' KNOW!

Neither this family Nor this marriage should concern me but both of them are messing with my mind.

Something doesn't feel right, and it isn't the fact the Ari is marrying someone else's soulmate, it's something else which I can't seem to figure out.

"Young miss, Madam says to let you know that Miss Ari's engagement is scheduled to be next Monday, Kindly prepare accordingly," A maid came in and said, bowing as she left soon after.

Monday?

If today is Thursday, then does that mean-

3 FUCKING DAYS?!

OH HELL NO!

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆

Heartbeat  ~knj~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें