11: Yes or No

"All at once, everything is different, now that I see you."
☽⋅─────•⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅•─────⋅☾

"So, have you made up you mind?" Mr Hyun asked breaking the silence.

It felt like the first family dinner all over again. The same restaurant, the same people.

The only difference was that Kyung-min decided to join the dinner, putting aside her disliking towards these 'boring' gatherings. Also, Jin wasn't the one serving today.

Felling a hand on hers, Sky looked up at her best friend, who nodded her head slowly, in her eyes, regardless of the situation, Sky, is Sky, Her best friend of 10 years and the one she handed her trust to.

"I..." Sky looked at Namjoon to see him already looking at her. His expression soft and comforting. "I have no issues with this proposal and regarding this wedding."

Everyone smiled, satisfied with Sky's decision. Everyone except Ari and her mother, who had a scowl look on their faces.

"That's settled then. Tomorrow is Monday, the engagement would still be held the way it was supposed to be." Mr Kim said with a big smile one his face.

"Dad! We have to go shopping," Kyung-min spoke up.

"Ah, yes. How can that slip out of my mind!" Mrs Kim panicked, realising that Sky didn't really have a engagement dress yet.

"It's fine, dear. Namjoon can take the girls shopping. We have to make the changes now, Right Jason?" Mr Kim said turning to Sky's father.

"That shouldn't be much of hassle now, this is supposed to be a private event anyways. Still, we have to call up the relatives and guests to inform them of the changes."

-

"

Does this fit, maam?" The staff asked as Sky handed her the dress she just tried.

"It definitely did, thank you."

"Here are the dresses you picked out, Kindly finalize your order and we'll get right to it." She said and walked back towards her place at the counter.

Kyung-min picked out an off shoulder, lavender coloured ankle length Satin dress for herself. Now they are here to get Sky a dress.

Namjoon and Kyung-min were sitting at a couch near the trying rooms while the staff helped Sky with the dresses.

"Okay guys, first option,"

Sky came out wearing a off-white dress with a pearly cape wrapped around her shoulders,

"8 out of 10," Kyung-min gave her a thumbs-up while Namjoon stared at her with his mouth open.

"Dress two,"

This time, she wore a light blue floor length gown. Beautiful leaves and flowers embroidered at it bottom.

"Is it just me, or are you making the dumbest dresses look-"

"Gorgeous," Namjoon absent-mindly interrupted Kyung-min.

"I-, ignore him. Bring on the last one!" Kyumi said, completely ignoring the couple's flushed state.

"The final option,"

Sky came out wearing a pearl white evening gown with fabric twirling around the chest and waist area, giving it the feel of a ball-gown. The colour and fabric complementing her skin and body.