I want revenge.

It's the next day now. I don't think I have any tears left to cry in me anymore. I keep having dreams, or nightmares really, that I keep losing her over and over again. Maybe it's a curse reminding me that somehow I deserve this. Maybe I do. I wish Heppy was caught so I could destroy her. That disgusting murderer deserves it. She took Daisy from me and she could still be alive getting away freely. If she's been eaten by a crocodile I want to know. She deserves to slowly perish.
I shouldn't want this but I want nothing else but to see heppy suffer after what she did to my life, and to the reason I was living.

I haven't mentioned the others but the day everything happened Hazel was silently sobbing when after the water settled and no one came back up. I think she wanted to comfort me but I don't know how she was existing without Daisy. You can't have one without the other really and Hazel is very important to me too. We could always joke about when Daisy got a bit over the top or did something funny but really Hazel has lived for so long with Daisy in her life that she must feel empty. I would console her daily but letters don't travel that fast as you see everyone else has gone back to England. I think the adults wanted them out of there but I don't know.
I don't know exactly how everyone else was as well because I was dealing with it too. From what I noticed in the blur of it all: May was shocked and I think she was sad but wouldn't let herself cry in front of strangers, Rose seemed like she couldn't believe what had happened was real and not one of her depressing books she's not meant to read, I didn't look at the adults in case they saw my sopping face. George was silent but also very shocked, and I think Alexander was mostly worried for Hazel but I think I saw him cry quietly.
They were all affected badly by what heppy did too so she should be punished. She should be burnt to hell for all I care. She destroyed us. And she deserves to suffer in the way we are suffering.