What could i have done?

Heppy is vile obviously. I want to hunt her down if she's still alive. but really I regret just standing there silently in shock. I could have done something! I could have jumped in after her or saved May myself or or.. done something! But I didn't. And now Daisy is dead. And so is the light in my life really since she kept my candle alight.
But I'm not dumb though I know what I could have done I could have heroically swam after her I could have thrown her a rope I could have done something!!! I hate that I didn't. I could've solved the murder before that happened and no one would have even been hurt. Daisy wouldn't be gone. And somehow I need to live with that. The possibilities of what I could have done may just spin around in my head forever. Maybe at somepoint they'll start being comfortable, I don't know really.

I know I've mostly been talking about how I'm existing in my head right now but apart from all whatever my mind is in I found a low hanging tree today when mama sent me outside -she says I need to get some air sometimes- and I climbed to the top to peer out of the branches I suppose, I don't really know why I'm saying it but it was nice, now that I'm looking at my leg though I realise I must have caught it on something since there is a few small scratches and a somewhat significant gash below my knee, that's funny I didn't even feel it! I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of me was as numb as my mind. I'll go patch this up now it a bit painful now.