My sorrowful rant (inevitably part 2)

I think it's been about 4 days since the boat trip's ending now. And I haven't written for the past few days as I mostly slept them away although that's why I can't even remember if it's been that long that all happened given that all my nightmares blur the event into yesterday, tomorrow and always. Always as I'll always remember, I'll walk with the thought that I could've got her back and didn't forever. An invisible boulder till people know the day my life was ruined. And throughout all of this I've been stuck here in the used-to-be-comforting warmth of Egypt that reminds me of the December night the heated air felt still and I lost Daisy. I didn't even get a Christmas with Daisy. She cares-cared more about Christmas than I did but I still was overjoyed to give her the metal daisy chain necklace that I carved D+A into... and she won't even get to see it.
I can't even go to her undaisylike un-extravagant funeral at her house because I can't leave Egypt. I can't even go to her damn funeral. I can't even look at a bright daisy flower and keep the tears back.. I can't even leave my home properly. I can't exist without her breathing nearby or in another continent. I can't live without her. But the world seems to want to make me try to. And I hate it so much.