if announcement is censored

Honestly I wasn't even considering leaving until today. The blatant censorship to prevent ppl from knowing what other sites I'm on and where to go for my content is disrespectful. This site made its decision to change policies that affect ppl and there work. I will respect their decision but that doesn't mean they can't respect my own. I'm choosing to leave because I feel that's the right course of action for myself and I wish to inform those who are interested in my work on where to go to find it as it will most likely be deleted from the site once the policies are put in place. I'm doing this for fun not money, they are the ones making money. If they honestly are trying to quiet talk about what I and others are choosing to do that's wrong. I don't want to post my work on this site anymore, that's it. And if Wattpad feels it's going to loose too much money to the point that they need to censor their own activity it's a problem, their problem. Many great stories are on here that I'm afraid will be deleted as well. They've been doing it quietly for a while as I notice some books in my library are disappearing. I'm just upset with myself that I saw the signs coming and did nothing about it, though I am unsure what I could do.

I'm sorry if this is hard to read, it's more of a rant. I also heard that Q is becoming the same so I'm going to try as many sites as possible.

Anyways,

Your very disgruntled,

Professor Jelly