20 | So Far So Good

"You wanna go again?" Blaizen smiled looking over at Messiah who was out of breath

"I swear you a slut. You not tired?" Messiah laughed grabbing his water bottle off the nightstand.

"I'a never get tired of fucking you." He replied as he climbed on the bed licking Messiah's neck before sucking on it.

The past three weeks had been smooth for Messiah. This was the happiest he'd been in years, It was safe to say he was beyond in love with Blaizen. Every minute they spent with one another was filled with so much love and affection.

He and Blaizen were with each other just about every day. When he'd have Emerlyn, Messiah would go stay with them— per her request. And when Messiah would have the house to himself, Blaizen would be at his.

Which was quite often, Zakani decided she wanted to stay with Naiari during the week and Messiah couldn't lie, he was upset but then again she was only 15 minutes away. He still called and texted her and sometimes she would come over after school— and she'd stay a few days as well. It wasn't the same, he was just so used to being under the same roof as her. In a way this was good for him, he could start living his life freely just about.

The only reason he agreed was because she'd been getting better at opening up and talking— especially in her therapy sessions. Anything that she wanted, Messiah never hesitated to give her.

Uriah was still living there but he's preparing to move on campus. Which was his choice and if that'll keep him out of trouble then Messiah was all for it. He got his charges dropped only because he gave them what they asked for. They classified the case as him being under duress.

"Blaizen we got shit to do s-stop." Messiah chuckled reaching up and placing his hand on the back of Blaizen's head.

"Fuck that." Blaizen grabbed Messiah's neck pulling his head back so he could kiss his lips snaking his arm around him, stroking his dick.

"Karin gone cuss us out if we late." Messiah laughed once Blaizen pulled him onto his lap.

"Siah! Where you at?!" Naiari shouted from downstairs causing them to halt their movements.

"Cockblocker." Blaizen sighed as he placed gentle kisses on Messiah's lips.

"Here I come!" Messiah yelled between the kisses so she wouldn't come looking.

"It's not cockblocking." He smiled as he got off of his lap. "Did you not wake me up to fuck this morning?"

"See that ain't een the point." Blaizen smacked his lips as he grabbed his shirt, slipping it over his head.

"My god, Montclair." Messiah shook his head laughing as he finished putting his clothes on.

A few minutes later..

"Well if it isn't the infamous, Blaizen." Naiari smiled as she walked out of the kitchen. "Messiah can't seem to shut up about you."

"Is that right? But nice ta officially meet you." He responded with a big smile on his face.