25 | Amid The Chaos

"Bout time, I can finally say the shit out loud now

"Bout time, I can finally say the shit out loud now." Messiah laughed as everyone screamed from seeing the blue powder coming out of Cameron's exhaust pipes.

"Nigga ain't you pose to be jumping
up and down?" Cameron shouted; breathing heavily.

"I been knowing for two weeks, I did all this when I opened the envelope." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"I knew it! Got damnit I told y'all!" Uriah yelled from the FaceTime call.

"Not I'm a boy mom! Finna fall the fuck out." Naiari spoke out of breath from all the jumping she'd done.

"Hell yeah! Finna have me a nephew!" Uriah shouted from the phone causing Naiari to grab it out of Messiah's hands.

"Ima kill you for not coming!"

"I wanted to be there but the doctor said I can't be doing all that, I just knew I'd be tryna hit a flip." He laughed seeing Naiari's chest rising
up and down from all the excitement.

Today was Naiari's gender reveal and Messiah was glad it was over with. Being the gender keeper was much more difficult than he thought and every time he spoke to Naiari he would just about slip up.

He was also in charge of getting the blue powder put into Cameron's exhaust pipe in his Camero. He didn't know shit about cars but it wasn't nothing a YouTube video or two couldn't help.

Uriah wasn't able to come due to his doctor's orders. He'd specifically asked him when he went to his appointment last week and it was a firm no.

"Well, you better be resting up. Ima have Messiah bring you some food, I love you." Naiari smiled handing the phone back to Messiah.

"Blaizen back yet?" Messiah questioned looking into the camera.

"Nah, don't worry I'm fine Messiah." He gave a reassuring smile as he nodded his head.

"Don't tell me not to worry nigga. I'm finna help with whatever they need them ima be back." Messiah informed.

"Bring me some of them sliders and meatballs! Messiah you know they been keeping me on this liquid diet, that shit dead now. Don't forget it!" Uriah widened his eyes and placed his pointer finger in the camera.

"Boy, I'm hanging up, go to sleep, you gone get yo food." He shook his head as he pressed the hang-up button.

"Siah, I can stay with you again tonight?" Zakani asked quietly from behind him.

"Of course, you can, fats." He smiled watching her nod and continue with what she was doing on her phone.

"Aye, Messiah I just wanna say thank you for setting all this up. She been stressing bout this shit for weeks." Cameron announced once he'd walked up to him.