23 | Uncle Siah

"Thought I'd never see yo ass here again

"Thought I'd never see yo ass here again." Durrell smiled watching Messiah walk into the towards his desk.

"Real funny, I missed Drea." Messiah sighed backing away when Durrell swung on him.

"The fucking secretary?! Not yo own assistant? Well ex-assistant!" He responded jumping at him.

"If you jealous just say that." Messiah laughed walking into his office. "Surprised Tucker ain't gave my office away."

Today Messiah decided to check in at the law firm. He'd been taking care of his work at home like he'd planned but he still enjoyed coming to the office and doing some work there. He wasn't gonna come in today but Blaizen insisted. Once they left Tori's house the other day they stuck to their original plan, just so they could cheer Emerlyn up.

Messiah was more so worried about Blaizen than Emerlyn, she wasn't old enough to comprehend the situation. She was back to her happy self once she got some food in her system and got her iPad charged.

But Blaizen on the other hand, had been off. He acted like his usual self but Messiah knew it was bothering him and he didn't like seeing him that way. He wanted to help in any way he possibly could but he had to realize this was out of his hands.

"He forbids it chile. You best bring yo ass back! Speaking of that I accidentally mentioned you was coming in today so he wanna talk to you before you ditch out." Durrell spoke vastly scratching the back of his neck.

"You messy as hell, yeen accidentally tell shit."

Messiah might've mentioned the awkwardness between him and Tucker before he started working at home, to Durrell and Karin— along with their interaction at the club.

"I swea it was! But anyway, gimme these files, ima put em into yo computer while you go do that." Durrell smiled and grabbed the file folders from Messiah's arms.

"You just lookin fa some to do, ian ask you to do that."

"Gone on, I got work to do." Durrell sat the folders down on his desk before shooing Messiah off.