22 | Unbelievable

"Nigga pass the damn ball, the fuck is you doing?" Uriah laughed watching Blaizen's player run around the court

"Shut the fuck up ion know how to play this shit, ion do video games." He chuckled pressing the X on the controller.

"I think you forgot that you the chef, not me so why is you playing the game with his yella ass and not makin' breakfast?" Messiah questioned once he walked into the living room.

"Oh? Excuse the fuck outta me." He replied putting the controller down on the coffee table.

"Ain't no way, Siah you see we was playing the game. Could've ate a damn fruit snack." Uriah smacked his lips keeping his focus on the tv.

"Aye, I fucks wit you but don't play wit him." Blaizen pointed at him as he got up off the couch.

"I know that's the fuck right. Uri, why you not at school though?" He wondered watching Blaizen place a blunt between his lips— lighting it.

"Some professor day asum shit ion know." He responded sitting back on the couch.

Blaizen had been staying at Messiah's house since his birthday. In truth, they couldn't be away from each other too long over the past few days. Unbeknownst to them, the effects of the honey lasted for almost four days. Other than that it only made sense he stayed because Emerlyn had been with Tori since then.

He was thinking about mentioning them possibly moving in with one another or finding a place of their own. He knew Messiah still had his siblings staying with him on occasion— that's the only reason why he hadn't brought it up.

Blaizen wasn't looking at the timeline of their relationship, it didn't matter to him. He just wanted to be with Messiah every day of the week.

"What y'all wanna eat? Ian making no big ass meal either." Blaizen took a pull from the blunt and walked over to where Messiah stood.