24 | Crash and Burn

"Baby, what's wrong?" Blaizen questioned walking towards him

"Messiah! Youn hear me talking to you!! Somebody please!" She continued pleading in between her cries.

Blaizen furrowed his brows and grabbed the phone from Messiah's hand once he faintly heard the screams.

"Naiari what's goin' on?" Blaizen spoke into the phone but kept his eyes on Messiah.

"Over here! Please hurry, oh my god my baby brother no! Come on Uri open your eyes for me, baby." Naiari cried, she hadn't heard anything Blaizen said.

"Messiah?" Blaizen tilted his head looking into Messiah's eyes and placing his hand on his face.

Feeling Blaizen's touch Messiah snapped out of it, he wasn't stuck anymore but he was beginning to feel the panic rapidly building up, his chest was tightening, and he couldn't breathe.

"Ma'am you have to move, we can't help him if you won't let him go." A voice spoke in the background.

"Messiah, shit. Come on baby you gotta breathe." Blaizen grabbed Messiah's hand once he started hyperventilating— he snatched it away from him and placed his hands on his chest.

It was Messiah not looking at him and staring directly in front of him that was scaring him.

"Help him please, don't let him die! I can't breathe oh my god!" Naiari shouted, you could hear her sniffing along with movement in the background.

"Messiah! Hello!"

"Naiari, Messiah won't talk, what's happening?"

"Uriah got shot, I-I have to go with him. Where the hell is Messiah!" You could hear her start hyperventilating from all the crying.

Blaizen didn't know what to do. He had Messiah standing here stuck and dazed and Naiari screaming in panic in his ear. Everything was escalating so quickly, he couldn't get his thoughts together.

"Ma'am calm down, you're in shock, you have to relax, and breathe."

"Siah, M-my brother n-needs to know."

"Here hand me the phone, I'll talk to him." A male voice spoke. "Hello? We're taking him to Cedars Medical Center."

"Preciate you and I think Messiah in shock, listen ian no fucking doctor you finna have to help me help him," Blaizen said a little more aggressively than he planned.