How he realised his love (Part 2)

Next day,

Abhi's POV

He woke up in the morning and did the first thing that he always does- checking his phone. But this morning was different. Why? Because since bigg boss started, every morning of his started with Jiya. Inside the house, it was looking at her sleeping by his side, on their bed. And outside the house, every day for 4 months, they used to send each other good morning and good night messages. Since Jiya is an early riser and an early sleeper as compared to Abhishek who sleeps late and wakes up late, that's why Jiya used to be the one to send good morning message first so that it would be the first thing he sees whenever he wakes up, also kind of assuring him indirectly that he is the first thing that she thinks about in the morning. But today, there was no message. Abhishek was devastated. He wondered, what happened, is Jiya okay? "This is the first time when she hasn't wished me good morning", he thought. He woke up from his bed, and started his day on a sad note.

Later as the day progressed, there were no updates from Jiya's side to Abhishek. They used to share everything, it was like sharing every minute of every day with each other, but now there was nothing. He saw that she was active on Instagram and had posted 2-3 reels on stories, and even liked some tweets on Twitter. But then, why was she not communicating with him?

In the evening around 5 pm, he started getting restless, and thus called her.

Abhi: Hello

Jiya: Haan Abhishek?

Abhi: Kidhar gayab hai bhai subah se?

Jiya: Kahi bhi toh nahi. Acha sunn, koi kaam tha kya tujhe?

Abhi: (little upset by this) Jiya, maine terko kaam ke liye kab call kiya hai aaj tak?

Jiya: Arey mera matlab vaise nahi tha Abhishek, it's just that thoda busy hu isliye puch rhi thi ki agar kuch important nahi hai toh mai baad me call karu?

Abhi: Important toh nahi hai, aise hi kara tha, subah se kuch baat nahi hui humari toh socha puch lu kaisi hai and kya kar rhi hai

Jiya: Acha, chal phir mai baad me karti hu, okay? Bye.

She hangs up.

Abhi's POV

Isko kya hua, yeh itna formally kyu baat kar rhi thi mujhse and why was she calling me ABHISHEK? Humesha toh Abhi hi bolti hai, ab kya hogya? Is it because of yesterday? But I thought ki we were on the same page now, i thought ab sab theek hoga but yeh toh ulta hi ho rha hai. Kya karu?

He was deep in his thoughts and kept waiting for Jiya's updates- anything, pictures, videos, voice notes, texts, he thought ki call toh kar hi legi kyuki khud hi bola tha usne busy hai, toh shayad update nahi de paa rhi ho, and seedha free hoke call karegi. Dekhte hi dekhte raat ho jaati hai, he was now impatient. Use bohot saare emotions ek saath feel ho rhe the, he was upset with her, hurt, missing her, restless, and angry thinking about her calling him ABHISHEK, his own name felt like an insult from her mouth. It was 11:30 in the night. The entire day for Abhishek had gone thinking about Jiya and her behaviour towards him, he just couldn't get it out of his mind or he couldn't get HER out of his mind.

Again, he decided to call her, knowing that she would be awake right now as her sleeping time is 12:30-1.

Abhi: Hello

Jiya: Yes Abhishek, what's up?

Abhi: (in a little irritated voice) Jiya yaar, kya chal rha hai?

Jiya: Kya hua?

Abhi: Subah se kaha gayab hai tu, koi update nahi, na koi text, na voice note, na random cooking photos/videos, na sky (her cat's name) ki pictures, na koi reels, and upar se kal raat humari baat ho rhi thi tab you said mummy bula rhi hai, baad me call karti hu, but you didn't. Din me tune good morning bhi nahi bola, and then maine jab call kiya, phir tune same cheez boli ki busy hu and i will call later, mai tab bhi wait karta raha and tune call nahi kiya. Toh ab batayegi kya hua? Kyu tu mujhe subah se avoid kar rhi hai?