After BB (Part 1)

Premise

It is Jiya's eviction day, Abhishek has been restless and feeling weird all day, he somewhere knew in his heart that Jiya is gonna be the one evicted today. Since the past 2 weeks, he has really bonded with Jiya, before that, though they were there for each other, they were not that close. But in these 2 weeks, Abhishek has realised that maybe, she has become important for him. On the other hand, Jiya is sure that she loves him. She herself didn't realise when "He's not my type" turned into "He's the one". But that is how love is, unplanned, it just happens when you least expect it. 

Bigg boss: Jiya, aapka bigg boss ka safar, yahi samaapt hota hai, gharwalo se vida lekar, ghar ke mukhya dwaar se bahar aa jaiye

Abhi's POV

As soon as he heard this, his heart beat increased. His heart was beating so fast, he couldn't control it. Although he knew this was gonna happen, he still wasn't prepared for it. Throughout this, he wasn't looking at her. He couldn't.

No, yaar why. No, no, no. Abhi toh humara bond strong hone laga tha, i was getting to know her, it was going so good. I am not ready to let go. Bahar jaake kitni cheeze different ho jayengi, different cities, kaam me busy and what not. This feeling, I don't want it to end like this. Thoda time aur milta toh shayad hum utna strong karlete bond ki we could have survived long distance, but ab, kya hoga, nahi pata. I can't even look at her right now man. I feel so bad, i feel like i have let her down. Mai humesha usse promises karta raha ki tu jaa rhi hai top 5, and i couldn't do that for her. I don't know nazre kaise milau. Itna kuch hai mere mann me use bolne ke liye, i don't know kaise bolu. Ab toh time bhi nahi bacha. This is just so unfair. I wanna leave with her. I don't wanna stay. 

Yeh mai kaisi baate soch rha hu yaar. I came here to play the game, and right now i am thinking about leaving for her, kya mujhe sach me pyaar hogya hai? I don't know, i can't think about that right now. Mera dimaag fat jayega ab, i need to stop.

He was thinking all of this, tab tak Jiya sab se gale milke, baat krke, goodbyes kar rhi hoti hai. Then in the end, she came to Abhi. She sighs and spreads her arms, taking him into a loving hug.

Abhi: (while hugging) Jiya, i have a lot to say. But...

Jiya: (patting his back) It's okay Abhi, it's okay.

Abhi: I will miss you.

Jiya: Me too.

Abhi: Wait for me.

Jiya: Of course, I will.

They pulled out of the hug, they were still holding hands and were looking deep into each other's eyes. Jiya had tears in her eyes but still had a huge smile on her face because she wanted him to remember that smile, she was smiling for him, she remembered how he told her "Tu jab khush hoti hai toh bohot achi lagti hai, cute smile". They were just looking at each other as time had stopped and the world around them had disappeared. They were not ready to let go. Because after this, they were unsure what the future held for them. Will they get to be together or not? Then Bigg boss announed, "Jiya waqt aa gya hai, mukhya dwaar se bahar aa jaiye". Listening to this, both of them came out of their bubble and left each other's hands so slowly that you could see every individual finger being detached until the very end when they completely let go. Then Jiya bid goodbye and left.

Everybody moved towards the calendar and started seeing their pictures. Abhi was not in the mood, he couldn't even think about the game or anything else right now. He quietly just went on  the couch and lied down, closed his eyes, and was trying to calm down. But his heart was beating too fast, he couldn't control. A lone tear came out of his eye and he quickly wiped it before any of the cameras could capture it.