After BB (Part 2)

Jiya's POV after eviction

I came out of the house and entered my vanity. I sat down for a while to calm myself but my heart was rushing like anything. I didn't wanna leave the house. I didn't wanna leave HIM. Not right now. Things had been so good between us since the last 2 weeks. I was not ready for this. Our last hug was constantly playing in my mind, how I was not ready to let go. I don't even know if this is just friendship from his side, or there are some feelings or not. He never said anything but I don't know why, his eyes, his actions, his gestures spoke a different language. It felt like love, how he protected me, how he took a stand for me, how he was there for me when I needed him the most. But how can i be sure, maybe he's just like that. Maybe he did those things because he's a good person, maybe he would have done it for anyone, and i'm not special. Ahh, i don't know. I don't want to make any assumptions until I talk to him. 3 more days!

Then, after changing clothes and completing all the formalities, Jiya reaches home. She met her mom, her cat, and she felt so happy. She needed this happiness right now after being separated from her love. She didn't know things were gonna change drastically now.

After spending some quality time with her mom and cat the entire day, it was almost time to sleep. But before bed, she decided to finally check her phone after 2 whole months. And, what she saw completely shook her.

She saw how she had been getting a lot of hate online which she did not expect at all, how Elvish's fans, Abhishek's fans and Manisha's fans were targeting her left, right and centre. She wasn't happy about the fact that Abhishek's fans misunderstood her. But one thing which shocked her the most was Abhisha fandom. She had no idea about it in the house, she saw how they were linking Manisha and Abhishek romantically even though they said that they consider each other brother and sister. Abhisha edits started popping on her feed. She saw Manisha's and Abhishek's close proximity, how people were shipping them, she felt disgusted. She knew what relation they share, but after seeing all these edits, she did not like it at all, how the audience was totally blind towards their actual relation. But then she came across Abhiya fans and her JKJ, who were giving her a lot of love. She saw Abhiya edits, she really appreciated the fans and while watching the edits, she was almost in tears because she missed Abhishek now, real bad. 

BUT, then she started coming across some negative reels where Abhishek was bitching about her, how he doesn't trust her, how he made fun of her feelings and a lot of other things. She was broken. She expected this out of everybody, but not Abhishek. She considered him the closest friend in the house, but she was unaware that this is how he actually felt. She kept on seeing this, liking all the negative reels because she was so hurt. 

Jiya's POV

Abhi, yeh sab kya hai? Mai nahi believe kar paa rhi hu. I was always unsure ki tu mere baare me kuch feel karta hai ya nahi, but iss cheez pe mai kabhi unsure nahi thi that you were my true friend. But yeh dekh ke toh tune uss par bhi doubt kara diya. Mujhe nahi samajh aa rha Abhishek ki teri konsi side believe karu. No doubt you have taken a stand for me behind my back, but bitching bhi kari. So what is true? Forget love, did you not even consider me a friend?

Jiya couldn't sleep the entire night thinking about this. She was tossing and turning in bed. She didn't know what to believe anymore.

Next day,

She tried to keep herself busy the entire day, she did not open social media at all. Yes, she was hurt due to Abhishek's backbitching, but she had to stay away due to the hate she was receiving in general. Also, she saw how Abhishek's family and friends also targeted her, how his sister and brother did not like her, and how his mom had made a comment on her character, linking her with Avinash, WHILE ABHISHEK WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE AND DID NOT SAY ANYTHING. She was devastated would be an understatement.