How he realised his love (Part 4) (Last)

Next day,

Abhi's POV

He reached Mumbai, he was so nervous. Poori flight me he kept thinking about what he is gonna say to her and how will she react. Then he landed, and got into a cab. He stopped in between to get sunflowers for her and also bought Jalebi as it is Jiya's favourite sweet. Then he reached her house.

As he was approaching, his heart was beating so fast. He was nervous, excited, scared and a lot of mixed emotions were there. He rang the bell.

Jiya's POV

Kon hai yaar? Mummy bhi ghar pe nahi hai, mujhe hi jaana padega kholne. She went to open the door. She saw him and froze. She was looking in his eyes, those dark brown eyes that made her fall in love with him, she was constantly looking in them, she missed this, she missed staring at him, forgetting the entire world because HE IS HER WORLD.

Abhi's POV

She opened the door and there she was. That beautiful face of hers, she was frozen at her place and looking at me as if she saw a ghost. I get it though, obviously she wasn't expecting me to be here. But oh, how i loved the way she was just staring, looking into my eyes, without blinking. I too was busy looking back at her, i missed this. "Yaar yeh pehle se itni sundar thi, yaa ab aur zyada hogyi hai?" Uff, I so wanted to hug her right there, but I knew this wasn't the way. After 2 minutes of complete silence and stares, I finally spoke.

Abhi: Yahi khada rakhne ka iraada hai kya?

Jiya: (coming out from her zone) Haan? Nahi, nahi, sorry, aaja andar.

He comes inside.

Abhi: Aunty kaha hai?

Jiya: Bahar gyi hai, kaam se.

Abhi: Acha

Jiya: Vaise tu yahan? Achanak? Sab theek hai na?

Abhi: Haan, nothing to worry about. Tu kaisi hai?

Jiya: Mai? (Kaisi ho sakti hu tujhse bina baat kiye) Mai theek hu, tu bata.

Abhi: Mai bhi theek.

Jiya: Toh kaise aana hua?

Abhi: Kyu nahi aa sakta?

Jiya: Nahi, aisa nahi hai, it's just we decided...

Abhi: I know what we decided. But that doesn't matter anymore.

Jiya: Matlab?

Abhi: (comes forward and holds both her hands in his and was now looking deep into her eyes) Did you miss me?

Jiya: (her heart beat now increased due to his touch, and also due to the question he asked) Of course I did, Abhishek

Abhi: (he felt sukoon hearing his name from her mouth, although he was still not satisfied because she called him Abhishek and not Abhi) Laga toh nahi mujhe aisa, I saw how busy you were, shooting MVs and all

Jiya: Arey toh kaam toh karungi hi na Abhishek, i cannot skip work, you know how much I love acting.

Abhi: (in a little irritated voice now) Yeh kya tu kabse Abhishek Abhishek bole jaa rhi hai?

Jiya: (she knew what he meant by that but she only called him Abhi out of love, and when it was decided that there could be no love, she stopped) Toh Abhishek naam hai tera, toh Abhishek hi bolungi na.

Abhi: Jiya, you know what I mean. Tujhe pata hai it's been almost a month since I've heard "Abhi" from your mouth.

Jiya: Abhishek, I can't. Please don't do this. (She lets go of his hands and walked forward and now was in tears)