Blossoming romance

It's been a few weeks since Gojos fight with Toji Fushiguru. He's back to being is normal hyperactive self. During the time he was healing I was visiting every day, taking care of him and apologising profusely for my actions. Which he enjoyed very much, a bit too much in my opinion. When I thought I lost him I realised my feelings were much deeper than friendship, I love him.

I've spent the whole weekend trying to find a way to tell him how I feel, practicing in the mirror for hours on end, but I just feel like an idiot. In the end I just decided to wing it, I called him and told him to meet me at the coffee shop. He wasn't there yet when I arrived, I was getting anxious and started fidgeting with my hands. Finally he arrived, this was my first time seeing him in casual clothes and he looked so fine, I couldn't keep my eyes off him. he wore a fitted black shirt, outlining every muscle, and a pair of light blue denim jeans.

As I managed to get my head back out of the clouds, I noticed him looking around for me. "Gojo, over here!"
He noticed I was nervous and held my hands to stop me fidgeting. My whole body felt like it was on fire, how is this guy so damn gorgeous. "What's on your mind?" He asked. "I've been trying to find away to tell you this all weekend. ( I take a Deep breath) okay here I go. Gojo I've known you for a couple of months and over these months I've realised something. I-I don't want to be friends!" He looked at me shocked by what I said "why? Did I do something wrong? I thought we were good?" I realised he took it the wrong way and quickly tried to fix the situation "NO! Eh-hem, I mean... no, you haven't done anything wrong. What I meant was I don't want to be friends because I've developed stronger feelings for you"

His face turns from shocked to happy. His smile made me melt in my seat. "Y/n, I'm so glad you told me that. I have felt that way since the day i saw you again at school", "really?" I replied stunned "yes, really! Y/n will you do the honour of being my girl friend?"
In that moment I was both unbelievably happy yet unbelievably terrified! What would happen if our clans found out?! "Your always getting lost in thought, what are you thinking about?". "What are our clans gonna think or do even?". "You always think about the future, which is why your such a good sorcerer". I took a deep breath and replied "Gojo I would love to be your girlfriend"

He leaned over the table and kissed me on the head. "What are you trying to do to me?" I said trying to compose myself. He laughed softly "anything you want princess.