The divide between clans pt.2

I trusted my gut and ran to find Gojo. He was sitting on the steps alone. I smacked him on the back of the head with the side of my hand. "Hello y/n, have you gotten over your hatred for me yet?" He said while holding his head, "you know something I don't. Tell me!" I demanded, "and what is it you think I know? Perhaps the details regarding the rivalry between our clans?" He smirks, "yes! Why else would I be talking to you?", "it's not my place to tell you, ask your mum or dad" I look to the ground "I only have my dad, my mum died when I was 5", "oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know" he said apologetically. "Whatever" I said annoyed as I walked away. I hate him! I thought to myself, why can't he just tell me, he has no problem not keeping his mouth shut,  so why now?

As I was walking home from school I was building up the courage to confront my dad. When I got home he was playing Goita with one of my uncles. I greeted them and asked my father if we could talk when he was finished. After his game he called me to his office "what is it you would like to ask me about y/n?" He asked, "father I have been wondering for a while but did not wish you aggravate you... why are the Zenin clan and the Gojo clan rivals? Why do we hate each other?" As soon as I asked that his face went serious. "They killed our ancestors" he said in a cold tone "will that be all? Or is there something else you'd like to know?", "no father, thank you for sharing this with me".

The next day when I arrived at school I ran to find Gojo. I found him walking around with Geto. "HEY GOJO!" I shouted "we need to talk!", "I'm guessing your dad told you huh?" He said as we sat in the hall drinking juice. "Yeah, he told me... I knew your family was trouble but killing mine that's just evil!", "what?" He said while laughing like I just danced in-front of him like a clown. "Your family killed mine too ya know" he said in a more serious tone. " I don't believe you". "Then don't, it's not my problem" then he walked away.

The rest of the day his words kept repeating in my head. Did our family really kill his too? Who started it? I was left with so many questions but no answers. It doesn't matter who started it because I was the one who was gonna finish it! I don't intend on drawing blood, oh no. My plan is to become better than Saturo Gojo and make everyone hate the Gojo clan. To do that  I'll have to befriend Gojo, then destroy him along with everything he loves and believes in!

I asked Geto for Gojo's number over the weekend and sent him a message, "hey can we meet up and talk?". He quickly responded "sure! Let's meet at the coffee shop". I arrive to see him already there "heyyy y/n over here!" After sitting down and ordering drinks the plan was now in motion. "So why did you want to see me?" He asked curiously. " I can't stop thinking about what you said. Why don't we put our families history behind us and be friends? After all this was their fight not ours, there's no need to continue with this", he smiled at me warmly  "so you've finally come around! I've been trying to do that since the day we met".